Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos (40994 Views)

Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by collinsDeji(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2019
A ferocious father, Isiaka Ayobami has allegedly smashed his one year old girl on the ground hence killing her in the process at Isheri Area of Lagos. The sad incident occurred on Saturday 26th October, 2019 at about 6:00pm.

It was gathered that the man forcefully seized his daughter from the mother and hit her on the ground, shattering her head. The suspect would have been lynched but for the intervention of the police.

Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana confirming the incident on Saturday, said he received a phone call from Isiaka’s younger brother concenring the incident which prompted the response from the police preventing the angry crowd from lynching the suspect. ” The baby’s head was shattered and she died on the spot.

The suspect was almost lynched by angry mobs from the area, if not for the timely intervention of the Police. He will be charged to court for murder” He added .

https://thickmatch.com/man-kills-one-year-old-daughter-smashing-ground/

2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by collinsDeji(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2019
cry
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by anonymuz(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2019
First degree murder. Useless man, well you shall eat watery beans till thy kingdom come.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Smh
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Smh. How God dey take dey share this pregnancy stuff sef. Carry pregnancy give useless human beings while some people somewhere are dieing to have just one. Baba God. I no dey blame you oo! Keep sharing your thing but abeg, hear the cries of those expectant families too.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by realstars: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2019
Ooooooohhhhhhhg why can't this police men allow this justice to carry out their duty in peace?

Now the man will go and rest in the hands of peace makers,
seriously this mad minded man diserve our dedicated right.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Things dey happen inside dx world oh angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by awiwkonbdx: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
hoppox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Starboytwo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na waoo, laaro kutukutu Monday

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Jestin: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is heartless..How fathers be callous and wicked toward their children still beats my imagination

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Brandstudio01: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
He's is even Lucky he wasn't killed by the angry mob. Let him thank his God.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by sotall(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
The evil in this world

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Truthbites: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Heinous
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Andhominem: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
So painful!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by spiceadole: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Children.. They don't know where to go to.
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by iWasNotHere(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
They should kill him. What are they waiting for

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Emmacula8(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Chaii

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Amarisa(f): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh God!!!!!!...this is heart wrenching!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Jgoldie: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh lord of host..he looks like a vampire

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by DonBenny77(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
The man dan shayo grin
Ever since I realised what shayo can do to a man, If i do two bottles i don guage if I attempt three the last gulp na standing up and home sweet home make I go bleep up inside my room in peace before son of man go end up for cell(jail).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
anonymuz:
First degree murder. Useless man, well you shall eat watery beans till thy kingdom come.

It's a Second degree murder because it was not a premeditated murder.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery / DJ Killed For Refusing To Play Song At Club (Photos) / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.