Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me (20454 Views)

Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Neddstark: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why would a man who married you on the altar, professing his love for you, paid your bride price just suddenly try and kill you?
Madam abeg talk the full story. Wetin you do.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by cococandy(f): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
SavageResponse:
How does locking a person up equate to attempted murder?
undecided
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by abolem369(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Only God can save is in this generation

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Crixxx: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
This 1 na ebgesu afonja pose grin
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Deepthoughts: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kingpunter:
Founder of Dream Catchers Seyi Oluyole Begs Fans To Keep Watch Of Her Husband after he attempted to Kill her

The Screenwriter and choreographer had earlier stated that her husband was trying to kill her and she has now beg the female ones out there to be extremely careful.

Seyi Oluyole who currently has nine foster children took to her Twitter handle to plead to ladies as she noted that he might be on their DM with an account she does not know as he has deleted all the ones she knows.

She added by her fans should stay awake as it's good to be true

https://www./2019/10/stay-woke-founder-of-dream-catchers-seyi-oluyole-beg-ladies-to-be-wary-of-her-husband.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SunkitYole/status/1188057445823864833
Did you husby just wake y m drcii to lock you up n sieze your phone because he developed madness overnight?, please don't be ashamed tell us exactly how you offended the man, women n victim claims Na 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Godsonkemz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
When i hear couples complain, suspect or accuse their spouse of domestic violence i wonder why these tendencies were not seen during courtship. Sometimes we are consumed and overwhelmed with emotions when we spot redflags during courtship. A negative character didn't emerge in someone suddenly, it has been hibernating pending when it would launch a strike.
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by maxwell767(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by forreelliinc: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
she no even fine sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Rajosh(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Did I just read NINE children? Children done turn to domestic animals that they rear?
the article said nine FOSTER children. it's clearly written there
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Glodagent: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Akamariner:

C'mon. i hate spam, if you must publicise something. you should at least be honest.
yes im honest. And why do you think I'm not honest
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by tosynbaba(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Believe women at your own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Depressed101: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don't why mods will just push news of a ramdom person to ft... Ljke seriously.. How does this help us... If enter inside NL... You see good threads languishing.... But come to ft.. Nonsense litter everywhere
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Unie30: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
You no go tell us wetin you do now oo.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Yoighaman(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
To me, posts without meaningful details are senseless, this is a typical example.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Omoslim26: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
1kbusiness:
Okay.

I hear there are 2 sides to a story.
So let's just not take sides yet before the Media Judge and Jury will find the man guilty.

please let us not 2 sides of the story

we are OK with. one side of the story pllssss

because having 2 sides of this rubbish good for nothing story will be too much for us to bear

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Lonelypacifist6: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
She has already told you to not question her story, and gulp it up like the gullible people that her followers her, Even if she didn't say it expressly, But I'd ask Did the man just become mad overnight and lock her up? Cause and effect is always in play, She must done something, or it may also be she's looking for sympathy and gullible followers because post like this sure do get that.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by DarkJeddi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Godsonkemz:
When i hear couples complain, suspect or accuse their spouse of domestic violence i wonder why these tendencies were not seen during courtship. Sometimes we are consumed and overwhelmed with emotions when we spot redflags during courtship. A negative character didn't emerge in someone suddenly, it has been hibernating pending when it would launch a strike.
Beware of a one sided story.. shocked
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by wonlasewonimi: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
If he tried to kill you true true I dont think you will be alive to tell this story. You cant live in the same house with someone trying to kill you except you have the exceptional ability to sleep with one eye closed.
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by muyinet: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
odjfbhyty:
that man

must be wicked and wating she do him

Shut up there joo...do you know what she has done to the man?
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Mryacks: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Watch before you leap into marriage....deranged minds everywhere
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by CCC2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why will someone want to kill such an ugly girl?
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Glodagent:
yes im honest. And why do you think I'm not honest
Your link is misleading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of Flavour And Chidinma Ekeli / Rita Dominic Dazzles In End Of Year Photos / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 57th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.