Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

ADVICE TO MEN In This Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ADVICE TO MEN In This Section (286 Views)

Shuga Pussy:for Men In Need Of Hookup Contact Me...lagos Island Only / You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section / Matured Men In Dubai Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE TO MEN In This Section by SteveOfu: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2019
ADVICE TO MEN
I have been following updates in this group, and I have been observing very pretty ladies posting about them searching for their ideal husbands, that's the beauty of this group!
I observed again that the men here are complaining that the ladies are not replying their messages in their inboxes in spite of the fact that they said they are searching, hmmmmm! That's another funny twist !

The truth is , these ladies are not being sincere about what they are really looking for.They should be more specific for men to understand.
When the ladies said they are in this group searching for their ideal husbands, the phrase "ideal husband " is not well explanatory enough, what they really meant is that they are looking for men that are financially comfortable to pay the bills, so when men message them, they first check if your pictures look rich enough for them, and if they are not impressed, they ignore your messages.
Don't get it twisted, these ladies meet men everyday, they are not really single, they are only not satisfied with the men in their lives, so they are here to look for men that will meet up with their financial needs

Most of them are looking for husbands that earns nothing less than 100k per month but they will not say it so that men will not start calling them gold diggers.
As funny it may sound, they are not impressed with a man's look, they only care about the financial stance. So men stop trying to post your nice pictures, these ladies care less, don't blame them, some of them are bread winners in their various families, so they didn't come here to play.
Re: ADVICE TO MEN In This Section by nauto5: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Story Please Dont Mind me

1 Like

Re: ADVICE TO MEN In This Section by SteveOfu: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy
nauto5:
Story Please Dont Mind me
Re: ADVICE TO MEN In This Section by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Who cares what females want? Oh, I know, broke guys do.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE TO MEN In This Section by SteveOfu: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
meobizy:
Who cares what females want? Oh, I know, broke guys do.
Re: ADVICE TO MEN In This Section by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
SteveOfu:
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Female Friends In Ogun / Lockdown Boredom Killer / Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.