Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section (329 Views)

Muslim Match Making Only (MSD- Platform) / Registered Private Adult Match Making Forum For Single Ladies & Guys / Match-making For Singles,widow,widower And Divorcee Who Are Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by yazga: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2019
You people are not ready for match making in this section until you realise people want different things, you all sound like sore losers when you don't meet a person criteria , you then resort to insults

How low can you go?
How low to display your low self esteem?
Work on it before anyone can take you seriously?

Many of you here are hypocrites too?
A man says I don't want feminists, you say GBAM ?
A man says I don't want Yoruba or Hausa, only Igbo, you insult him?
And begin to body shame him

A man says he wants women with big ass
Carry your medium ass and go
But NO
You must come and spray your insecurities everywhere
Don't you also want a man with a sizable dick?
Don't you want a tall man?
Don't you want a man with beards?
All of these things are superficial things too

A woman says she doesn't want a poor man
You insult her
She says she wants men above 50
You insult her

Are you really ready to meet someone?
You think you are Party jollof
And every one must want you?
Hell no

Please and please
Let us begin to behave like adults in this group.

In my introduction, I stated I want a man above 25 yrs
That still stands
Are you a widower or divorced?
Are you lonely and looking for company
You reside in Abuja or Lagos
You are comfortable?
PM me let's chat
Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by yazga: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good morning
Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by Anselem9: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Kizwal i saw ur dm
Quote ds msg let me give you my number

1 Like

Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by yazga: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2019
respnd na
Anselem9:
Kizwal i saw ur dm
Quote ds msg let me give you my number
Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by Anselem9: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2019
yazga:
respnd na
Call me
Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by yazga: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anselem9:

Call me 06
smh, am I kizwal
Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by Anselem9: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
yazga:
smh, am I kizwal
Lol. Thank u fr atleast editing my no.
I thought maybe ds is ur alternate.

1 Like

Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by concupiscent: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2019

Re: You People Are Not Ready For Match Making In This Section by Anselem9: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
concupiscent:

Pls drop that chick you posted contact . I'm in A city.
Quote me on a dead thread

(1) (Reply)

Pls,help A First Timer / Any Mature And Serious Lady. / First 10 People To Comment Receive 10k Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.