Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be (865 Views)

Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by fagbalex(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2019
A beautiful beggining that's ordained by God almighty. The journey was like a dream before it finally came true. An ordinary friend end up being lover and now we are about to tight the knot in the name of the Lord.
Beautiful Pre wedding pics of me and my beautiful wife to be coming up on the 14th of December, 2019 at kola alagbado along baba koste bus stop.
Peter Samuel is about to hook Amoo Racheal

You're cordially invited.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by Sirmuel1(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations! I wish you a happy home.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by calabaman(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats mate.

Wishing you happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by Ismerhill(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
May yours be among the best

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by kowema(f): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations,
Your wife looks peaceful and calm.
I wish you both a blissful home

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by EngrMarve(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2019
send me an invite, I wan attend wedding kwanu
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by mamaafrik(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Happy Jolliy Married life,but eduroooooooo,you sure say This una shoes no fit kee fowloo
grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by November04: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Happy married life in advance to you Rachel, I'm so happy for this great achievement. May your home be blessed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Nairalander Wife To Be by nauto5: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
I have seen it all

(1) (Reply)

Decorator In Ajah / Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.