Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show (864 Views)

You Won't Believe This Man Used Bike To Go From Lagos To London / African Time: Seven Places Or Events You Should Never Attend Late / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by Niece: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
A former aide to former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Reno Omokri has called out Nigerians who flew to London to attend Davido’s show.
There have been a number of Nigerians who had flown to London to attend popular Nigerian singer, Davido’s show which is expected to hold at 02 Arena in London.

Reno who took to his social media to called out some Nigerians who flew to London to attend Davido’s show wrote;
“Five days ago, Buhari released a statement to the effect that he will spend two weeks in London. This morning, I released a statement that I am leaving the Ukraine area tomorrow to return to normal activities. All of a sudden Buhari ran back to Abuja. Fear of #HarassBuhariOutofLondon? Let us see if he will fly to London next week.

As an aside, let me say that I am very pleased with the calibre of celebrities who have turned up in London for Davido’s concert.

You guys know how proud I am of Davido and how I have used my platform to promote music of Nigerian origin.

However, I just have an observation to make. Nigeria has been crippled with fuel scarcity for over month. Our economy is virtually at a standstill. No fuel, no power, no security, no healthcare, no school (ASUU strike). Thousands of Nigerians are still stranded in Ukraine and it’s neighbouring nations, of which I flew to the war zone to help them.

In all of this, General Buhari came on a holidaying to London, initially planning to spend two weeks (until I released my statement). Yet, if I had held #HarassBuhariOutofLondon, none of these people who have chartered planes from Nigeria, and flows first class to attend Davido’s concert will show up!

Meanwhile, I live in California, in my own house, with a swimming pool, and access to fuel and multiple cars. I am not directly going to benefit from what I am fighting for!”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CasdU7woVbo/

lalasticlala

Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by immortalcrown(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin
Epic dragging. He chose his words wisely that hypocrites cannot easily fault him on this. You cannot claim he hates Davido's success, and you cannot deny the fact that he humiliates Davido's die-hard fans. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by tutudesz: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Reno I never hear say Atiku send him private jet to go pick Nigerian in Poland O!

Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by venabili: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nonsense. He is fighting for his political mission. Its not as if he is any better than the current government.
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by Brexxit(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by Wawelexy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
This one just chasing unneccessary clout.
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nonsense boi Reno

Why didn't he pay for Nigerians in Ukraine to come home?

He ask these Calibre of people for help regarding helping Nigerians in Ukraine and they refused?
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
I now believe this Reno is an attention seeker
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by mymadam(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Reno... So what? undecided
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Reno Omokri your own home is in disarray

Yet you always think you have the best advice for Nigerians

Reno go and repair your home first then afterwards deal with Nigeria
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wizkid fans masturbation and cum releasing in this thread on

go
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by Perfectbeing(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
This man is obviously a troll. grin
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by wizonlyson: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
angry angry ..i see the price of petrol reducing..with all this u have stated down..change u this man..u no ear..abi..ok continue..

Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by NwaNimo1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
.....another one,
[img]https://i./UMLh.gif[/img]
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by hisexcellency34: 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
They won't come because your harass Buhari out of London has never achieved anything meaningful
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by abc115: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Joblessness of fugitive
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by WoundedLamb: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
Epic dragging. He chose his words wisely that hypocrites cannot easily fault him on this. You cannot claim he hates Davido's success, and you cannot deny the fact that he humiliates Davido's die-hard fans. grin

Why is this a good thing though?

1 Like

Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by Sekoni003(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's so hard to hate this man unless of course, your brain cells are minute lol. He spits the truth without remorse.
Re: Reno Calls Out Nigerians Who Flew To London To Attend Davido’s Show by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Meanwhile, I live in California, in my own house, with a swimming pool, and access to fuel and multiple cars.
He will always remain a Nairalander at heart. Mscheew.

(1) (Reply)

Chroma Studio For Use With Standby Gen At Afordable Price / Tosinger / Man Celebrated Dog's Birthday With N1 Million'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.