Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (30978 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli & Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Kingpunter: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2019
The Nigerian scriptwriter, actress, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker Omoli Oboli Was so happy to share about her love life to her fans on her Instagram page.

Oboli appreciate God for sending such a caring husband she posted :

� Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary �������
My boyfriend, my lover, my baby daddy, my husband, my best friend ���
Happy anniversary bestie @nnamdioboli.
It’s been 19 years of you loving me unconditionally. Only you can be who you are to me. I’d go a 100 more years with you my forever love. God was looking out for me when he sent you to me. I love you to infinity and beyond �
PS: I couldn’t have picked a better day to kickoff my new business. Announcing soon but first #Omonifam. Help me bless God for sending me an almost perfect man ��❤️�

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4J8hYaJG_s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by wisdom042(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by midehi2(f): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Awww.....They look like brothers and sisters, the man is so cute even the boys, so no girl, if na me i must born dey go oo until i born girl, hian that's cheating na, girl i must have grin

Congrats to them

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by gurunlocker: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by ND1243: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by tosinhtml: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
DAMN Body goals kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by gdolls: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Cute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by olaolulazio(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Make she help her colleagues nao....

Those ones with audio marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Incandescent(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Urhobo amaka grin

7 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Zombiekiller010: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Totodikeh and others wont like this

9 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by okomile(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Happy anniversary

6 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by BamiTii(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Beautiful family

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Daviestunech(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Maestro18(f): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
A woman who knows what she truly want will go a long way treasuring it... I hope Tonto Dikeh, aunty Tiwa Savage, Lilian Esoro and the rest can see this.

The likes of Omoni Oboli, Mercy Johnson, Joke Silva and Uche Jumbo knew what the want and went for it not those who keep building castles in the air thinking life is what they make it be. Even if you are the president of the world, put your family life in order first before anything else. Family first not career, family!

Congrats to her, 19 years of marriage no be beans, warm wishes to her from this side...

P. S: Somebody should please tell that MannaBBQ guy that the mods won't ban him if he doesn't comment on every post he sees cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Damn peep that camel toe �
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by ademidedavid(f): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Keep your private part for just one good man, stay away from hate, do exercise regularly, eat the right meal at the right time and just be the best wife........for your husband and ur kids....
Then you you can be like her......dont just sit and make wishes

9 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by inahlot(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
MILF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by gboyetade: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
She looks quite young

2 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by BareFacedLies(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
She looks very fuckable grin
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by freddie82(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Happy wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by vibewithme(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
One of my favorite actresses. She's very good at every role that is given to her and she is also a great person. And I would also like to..

5 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by KINGJAJA888(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
midehi2:
Awww.....They look like brothers and sisters, the man is so cute even the boys, so no girl, if na me i must born dey go oo until i born girl, hian that's cheating na, girl i must have grin

Congrats to them

undecided
Na so mama Nkechi talk she born 7 girls.

IF u like don't be satisfied with the one wey God give you.

3 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
midehi2:

Congrats to them
yen yen yen. When u born 12 na u go pay the bills ba.

3 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by unbitchable(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
vibewithme:
One of my favorite actresses. She's very good at every role that is given to her and she is also a great person. And I would also like to..

You're not alone
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Yoighaman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
19 years? Wow! Congrats Omoli.

2 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by CutieMya(f): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Blessed Family
Kingpunter:
The Nigerian scriptwriter, actress, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker Omoli Oboli Was so happy to share about her love life to her fans on her Instagram page.

Oboli appreciate God for sending such a caring husband she posted :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4J8hYaJG_s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by munex007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Marriage is like Air Travel we only hear when there is a crash and keep mute on the many successful trips
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by iswallker(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
look at a family in a country where things work - not a shithole of a country led by a cattle rearer/rustler....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: Nigerians Don't Have President - Ghanaian On Bobrisky Video / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Share Cryptic Messages On Gram [PICS] / BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.