Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (31021 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli & Her Husband Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by PureGoldh(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations to them... More years and progress
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by midehi2(f): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
ednut1:
yen yen yen. When u born 12 na u go pay the bills ba.
grin
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
unbitchable:
All boys no girl, no potential hoe. From the look of things, that's what indeed makes her a happy mother.
Too dry
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by samteebiz3: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
BareFacedLies:
She looks very fuckable grin

I guess you are a brown - teeth Yaro and your name is Musa! All your brain is wired to do is Bleep! Bleep your twisted brain. Ewu ugwu Hausa.

3 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by samteebiz3: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kingpunter:
The Nigerian scriptwriter, actress, film director, producer and a trained digital filmmaker Omoli Oboli Was so happy to share about her love life to her fans on her Instagram page.

Oboli appreciate God for sending such a caring husband she posted :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4J8hYaJG_s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The lesson here is that a happy home is a blessed home. Can anyone see the peace and ambience that encapsulates that home. Ladies let this one guide your choice....peace1
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Olodo24: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Cute family
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by RUDEBOYY(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
They all look alike both her and the husband plus their children
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by midnighter(f): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked wow

Did she really give birth to all those full-sized specimens

She looks great! She should tell us what she eats

Does eating "Usi" make you people appear younger??

1 Like

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by subcbouy: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Incandescent:
Urhobo wadoo grin
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Duru009(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Maestro18:
A woman who knows what she truly want will go a long way treasuring it... I hope Tonto Dikeh, aunty Tiwa Savage, Lilian Esoro and the rest can see this.

The likes of Omoni Oboli, Mercy Johnson, Joke Silva and Uche Jumbo knew what the want and went for it not those who keep building castles in the air thinking life is what they make it be. Even if you are the president of the world, put your family life in order first before anything else. Family first not career, family!

Congrats to her, 19 years of marriage no be beans, warm wishes to her from this side...

P. S: Somebody should please tell that MannaBBQ guy that the mods won't ban him if he doesn't comment on every post he sees cheesy

Please kindly remove *Uche Jumbo*

Thanks.
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
'Almost perfect'

If na man say such,the women would go mad.

I know she appreciates her man in a good way,not driven by emotional yigi-yaga to term it something else.
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by BarrElChapo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Incandescent:
Urhobo amaka grin

One of the most beautiful woman I ever met is from that place bros if you see this girl you go off and no be all these ocha k'amaka sweet chocolate beauty.

1 Like

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Tembebe: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Duru009:

Please kindly remove *Uche Jumbo*

Thanks.
I was wondering why Uche was included in that narrative.
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by mistyebby(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
19 years of nacking
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by seunfape(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Totodikeh and others wont like this
I tell you
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by seunfape(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ever young woman

1 Like

Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by yusuf2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Does it mean that none of those boys is upto 20yr old? And some old cargoes here on NL be tripping.
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Tpresh(f): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Awwwwn, lovely family. All looking good, God will keep blessing your home.
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Bukurlastical(f): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
You are blessed

Congrats
Re: Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by nauto5: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Let me mind my own business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet / Between Regina Daniels And A Troll Using Fake Ned Nwoko's Instagram Account / Bono Visits Dbanj In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.