Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns (2184 Views)

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / Make Cool Guaranteed 10% Monthly Returns On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by EzeUche0(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2010
My NL name has been sullied by that fake poll, but I have not been defeated.

I'll will pick up the mantle for the Ndi Igbo and battle the hordes who mock my people.

My name is EzeUche Flavius Maximus. Time for war.  angry

Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2010
I don't think that your are vilified on account of your Igbo identity, it is what you do with it. Igbos represent the truth. In meetings any fraudulent Igbo person that gets up to speak is reminded of his lineage and how he made his money.
If you believe that you have represented yourself well on NL, you don't owe anybody any explanation nor do you have to change anything. But if you think that you have made unnecessary mistakes rise from the ashes and rise to be a better Igbo. There is nothing wrong with the Igbo identity that is not wrong with other ethnic groups.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by knotty(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2010
Igbo names and its people are in constant denial. this is another proof that you guys are not to be taken seriously. you are not constant. you are iffy. one moment here, the next moment there.
i wonder how many times OBJ would have  by now changed his name/aliases given the vilification he had suffered in the hands of Ndiigbo.
i wonder how many handles IBB will have if he were a NLer, given the abuse he had received here.
but our Ogbuefi is chickening out because he had been identified for who he truly is: one ethnocentric mofo who sees nothing good in humanity except that humanity is rooted in Biafra.
good riddance, jare, to the worst rubbish ever spewed on these hallowed pages.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by bkbabe97y(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2010
knotty:

Igbo names and its people are in constant denial. this is another proof that you guys are not to be taken seriously. you are not constant. you are iffy. one moment here, the next moment there.
i wonder how many names OBJ would have by now changed his name/aliases given the vilification he had suffered in the hands of Ndiigbo.
i wonder how many handles IBB will have if he were a NLer, given the abuse he had received here.
but our Ogbuefi is chickening out because he had been identified for who he truly is: one ethnocentric mofo who sees nothing good in humanity except that humanity is rooted in Biafra.

LOL. A man that cant stand for something, will fall for anything! Typical Ibo!

U can comeback as MrFLiLEKEiDIGators! wut u think?
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by invisible2(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2010
knotty:

i wonder how many times OBJ would have  by now changed his name/aliases given the vilification he had suffered in the hands of Ndiigbo.

You are biased, you have more hatered in you than the known tribalists. Please settle issues rather than call names.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by egift(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2010
No Ezeuche. No need retiring this name. Its has a legacy. If you dump it, don't be surprise to start seeing "Ezeuche1-000"  grin

On that poll - it was my bad really - I though I could add more names that had the most nomination - but editing poll is not coming anytime soon.

If you do not want to come here shouting "am not Ezeuche9", "hey Ezeuche19 is fake", etc - stick with your ID.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Beaf: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
kITA TITA:

I don't think that your are vilified on account of your Igbo identity, it is what you do with it. Igbos represent the truth. In meetings any fraudulent Igbo person that gets up to speak is reminded of his lineage and how he made his money.
If you believe that you have represented yourself well on NL, you don't owe anybody any explanation nor do you have to change anything. But if you think that you have made unnecessary mistakes rise from the ashes and rise to be a better Igbo. There is nothing wrong with the Igbo identity that is not wrong with other ethnic groups.

Exactly! I remember posting and article about Henry Okah and coming under withering attack from Ezeuche, because the article was about Henry Okah's swearning in an affidavit that he knows Chima Orlu, had housed him and knew for definite he was in SA.
Ezeuche's first line was to demand that I never post such articles, because I was soiling the Igbo name. Long and short is Ezeuche called me an Isoko bastar'd and my mother a wh'ore.
It actually occurred to me that he might have real mental problems, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if that is confirmed.

Ezeuche's show of shame (one of many); https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546755.0.html
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
eze, do not mind them

keep ur id, u are a general of the biafra army on nl

ur sheepish followers would keep following u
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by MaiSuya(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Time for me to retire this name and come back as a reinvigorated Igbo man.

Well, we shall see. . .
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
EzeUche0:

My NL name has been sullied by that poll.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes I shall be reborn.  

This will be the equivalent of Ojukwu dashing off to the Ivory coast when it got too hot. He probably said to himself as well, I will come back as a reinvigorated Igbo man.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by AndreUweh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
@the poster: You are not a tribalist. Any one who regards you as a tribalist is a bloddy liar. You are one of nairaland's finest. Only you have created a thread that ran into nearly sixty pages since two years now.
Most times, you have been on the defensive for what is just. It is no crime to labour in what is just.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Missy85(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
trust a Biafran to surrender when the heat is on grin
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Beaf: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
It is a changed World when the most hardened tribalist feels ashamed of being called tribalist.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by DisGuy: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
chei you guys aint easy o!! cool

You don't like what you see in the mirror??
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by rhymz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
EzeUche0:

My NL name has been sullied by that poll.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes I shall be reborn.   

. . .you and your attention seeking threads. . . Lol
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Katsumoto: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
Plain cowardice if you ask me; almost an 'oxymoron' because you are fond of accusing others of being cowards while you come from a long line of Aro warriors.

If you unhappy, with the perception that is held of you, then perhaps all you need do is tone down the unnecessary rhetoric. Changing your name without changing your style will not achieve much. Intelligent posters will identify you in a few days. Just ask Mekus who keeps rebranding himself and still keeps getting found out.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by papas: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
Katsumoto:

If you unhappy, with the perception that is held of you, then perhaps all you need do is tone down the unnecessary rhetoric. Changing your name without changing your style will not achieve much. Intelligent posters will identify you in a few days. Just ask Mekus who keeps rebranding himself and still keeps getting found out.

Mekuszxy, mekusxyz, mekusyxz e.t.c., e.t.c. . he he. . . What moniker is Mekus currently assuming?
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Katsumoto: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
papas:

Mekuszxy, mekusxyz, mekusyxz e.t.c., e.t.c. . he he. . . What moniker is Mekus currently assuming?

Environer from a few days ago and Akin-Egba before that.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by udezue(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
grin grin grin This Ezeuche sef.

Why do you care sef? *mchew*
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by udezue(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@the poster: You are not a tribalist. Any one who regards you as a tribalist is a bloddy liar. You are one of nairaland's finest. Only you have created a thread that ran into nearly sixty pages since two years now.
Most times, you have been on the defensive for what is just. It is no crime to labour in what is just.

cosigned
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Environer: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Katsumoto:

Environer from a few days ago and Akin-Egba before that.

Wetin be that, Bluetooth aka bkbabe97 aka Katsumoto? Akin Egba na Igbo name? Can you prove any of these allegations?
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Freewilly(f): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
I'll miss reading your post, you a very smart guy. I surely don't think you a tribalist, you and some other dudes would always stand up for Idi Igbo, and you was disliked alot by those Igbo haters. Don't give up on your fight my brother, come back with another name and give those fools a second dose of Ezeuche they'll never forget.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by udezue(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
I say keep the damn name. To retire it is to accept defeat. Are u a PUNK?
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by abadaba(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
udezue:

word.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Freewilly(f): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
OK like my brother Udezue said don't change your name so jealousy will kill those haters grin grin
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
Freewilly:

OK like my brother Udezue said don't change your name so jealousy will kill those haters grin grin

freewilly,PLS i would like to ask

WHO HATES IGBOS

OR

ARE U JUST PARANOID
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by abadaba(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
alj harem:

freewilly,PLS i would like to ask

WHO HATES IGBOS

OR

ARE U JUST PARANOID
THE ANSWER: ALJ HAREM, OLUDASHMI, BKBABE, SEANET, AIGBOFA, BLUETOOTH, FSTRANGER, MUKINA2, ILEKE IDI AND DAPOBEAR.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
abadaba:

THE ANSWER: ALJ HAREM, OLUDASHMI, BKBABE, SEANET, AIGBOFA, BLUETOOTH, FSTRANGER, MUKINA2, ILEKE IDI AND DAPOBEAR.
RIGHT

I THINK THOSE PPL ONLY SAY WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE U CALL THERE PPL DIRTY ETC
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Freewilly(f): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
abadaba:

Thank you dear, I wasn't even going to answer him because  those bottom dwellers don't deserve to have their names mentioned.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by EzeUche0(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
udezue:

Hell no I am not no punk!

EzeUche is back.  angry
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
EzeUche0:

Hell no I am not no punk!

EzeUche is back.  angry
sharrp dia

back to do what angry angry
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by EzeUche0(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2010
alj harem:

sharrp dia

back to do what angry angry

To defend the Igbo people! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elder Care Bridgewater Nj / When Your Dentist Has A Ph.d From Harvard / Nigerians Only - Earn Money When You Purchase Recharge Card,data Bundle Etc..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.