Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns (2189 Views)

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / Make Cool Guaranteed 10% Monthly Returns On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2010
grin
what ppl are u defending

come back to niaja and defend them there angry
EzeUche0:

To defend the Igbo people! angry
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2010
;Dand i also noticed u have changed the topic
u are sick in the head angry
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by EzeUche0(m): 12:07am On Nov 13, 2010
alj harem:

;Dand i also noticed u have changed the topic
u are sick in the head angry

NL made me this way. The thousands of threads dedicated to disgracing my people must come to an end.

I will deal with the BARBARIAN HORDES (IGBO BASHERS) with righteous vengeance.

Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2010
^you are Ibo AND ZULU? grin
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2010
Igbos are hella sexy. and BK SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT IGBO OR YORUBA STOP PICKING SIDES!
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by EzeUche0(m): 12:43am On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^you are Ibo AND ZULU?  grin

Shhhh! lol

Dat is an Igbo picture.

Is this better?

Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2010
^Much better, and sexier!
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Beaf: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2010
Dude, so many are against you because you go around the place attacking NLers, even those like me who have absolutely nothing against the Igbo's. You have no sense.

Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2010
rotfl! o.m.g!
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by jason12345: 2:17am On Nov 13, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, so many are against you because you go around the place attacking NLers, even those like me who have absolutely nothing against the Igbo's. You have no sense.

seconded!!!!!!!! and i also have nothing against the igbo
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by rhymz(m): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2010
EzeUche
I have been laughing since I woke up and discovered you had changed the title of the thread and added some picture, for a moment I almost thought you were becomrich with the whole photo thingy. . Lol. .
Anyway, the truth of the matter is that you need to tone on down on the way you present your arguements to your supposed Igbo haters, two wrongs do not make a right. I am a full blooded Nwa Igbo myself budding with pride and self-assurance, I don't need anyone to tell me who I am or let any tribalistic comment against the Igbo race by anyone get to me or turn me to some hateful chimp. People will always have their opinions, yes you can disprove them when they are wrong with facts and your brilliance not stoop to the level of savagely bandying hateful comments and creating threads that allows for such. Finally, I dont think you change your name, EzeUche is a very fine name and I like his sense of humour.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by rhymz(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2010
EzeUche
I have been laughing since I woke up and discovered you had changed the title of the thread and added some picture(for comic relief, I guess). For a moment I almost thought you were becomrich with the whole photo thingy. . Lol. .
Anyway, the truth of the matter is that you need to tone down on the way you present your arguements to your "supposed Igbo haters", two wrongs do not make a right. I am a full blooded Nwa Igbo myself budding with pride and self-assurance, I don't need anyone to tell me who I am or let any tribalistic comment against the Igbo race by anyone get to me or turn me to some hateful chimp. People will always have their opinions, yes you can disprove them when they are wrong but do that with facts, tacts and your brilliance, do not stoop to the level of savagely bandying hateful comments and creating threads that allows for such. Finally, I dont think you should change your name, EzeUche is a very fine name and I like his sense of humour. Side note, I ve noticed that ileke-idi and I have been able to persuade Seun to lock that thread and may be hopefully, he may take a bolder step at some serious censorship and stop dragging his foot, it is long overdue. I believe a lot of us may have learnt a lesson or two from that thread, it's not always about what we know or our brilliance or one's ability to win an arguement but the impression that other people especially non-Nigerians and very young Nigerians with a vague knowledge of history get off with after visiting the Politics section.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2010
Nno nwanna. Hold your head high. Being Igbo is not a disadvantage. Jisike. O ga diri gi mma.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by bkbabe97y(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Igbos are hella sexy. and BK SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT IGBO OR YORUBA STOP PICKING SIDES!
Lol. I love you too!

Beaf:

Compared to other Ibos I can actually stand Ezeuche! Ezeuche and Udezue I think are actually cool. I dont think Ezeuche is actually tribalist tho. Indoctrinated and Brainwashed? Yes! Crazy? Without a doubt! But tribalist. . . . . ?

Most of what he does on here ,I think, is just for attention seeking's sakes! For Christs sakes the Kid is an Ibo Osu with Ibibio lineage; thats a tough life to live! lol

Finally, Ezueche, my bosom friend, lemme be the first to congratulate you on your title as the World's First Internet Elected Tribalist! What a title to boast to Ileke Idi about during dinner convos!  grin Savor the glory!
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Katsumoto: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Compared to other Ibos I can actually stand Ezeuche! Ezeuche and Udezue I think are actually cool. I dont think Ezeuche is actually tribalist tho. Indoctrinated and Brainwashed? Yes! Crazy? Without a doubt! But tribalist. . . . . ?

Most of what he does on here ,I think, is just for attention seeking's sakes! For Christs sakes the Kid is an Ibo Osu with Ibibio lineage; thats a tough life to live! lol

Finally, Ezueche, my bosom friend, lemme be the first to congratulate you on your title as the World's First Internet Elected Tribalist! What a title to boast to Ileke Idi about during dinner convos!  grin Savor the glory!

I actually think he was indoctrinated by OnlyTruth and Eziachi who are here to preach hate and divisiveness. He appears to be confused about what line of thought to have and has far too many epiphanies. EzeUche should just be himself and stop being worried about what others think of him. But I agree with what Beaf stated.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by ifyalways(f): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2010
Comedians cheesy
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Lalateeza(f): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
ezeuche, how old are you? You are still a kid coz this is not necessary. Are you that lazy?
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by EzeUche0(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
Lalateeza:

ezeuche, how old are you? You are still a kid coz this is not necessary. Are you that lazy?

First, let me ask you this question. Who the hell are you? Sorry, for the hostility in my query, but I want to know.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Lalateeza(f): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2010
EzeUche0:

First, let me ask you this question. Who the hell are you? Sorry, for the hostility in my query, but I want to know.

See thats the problem with people of your type. Just answer me is it too hard.
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2010
Loser with multiple IDs cry
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by aljharem11(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2010
no way shocked shocked shocked shocked my brother is not a liar shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
grin grin grin @ Igbo 'Gladiator' grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? / Welcome To December Nairalanders / How To Prepare An Easy Creamy Rice Pudding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.