Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

He Earned ₦159k 5 Years Ago – That’s Less Than His Tithe Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / He Earned ₦159k 5 Years Ago – That’s Less Than His Tithe Today (786 Views)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years?�✔️ / How I Earned #104,500 In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Earned ₦159k 5 Years Ago – That’s Less Than His Tithe Today by bigtinspoppin(f): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Today’s subject is a guy who knows how to be the life of the party and the workhorse too.

What was the first thing you did for money?
I organised parties in university. I started in 200 level, 2007. My first party flopped like hell. Then I realised the clubbing dynamics of Lagos nightlife. Before, we were running after the public school guys. That didn’t work, so we started running after the private school guys with money. The second party cost me zero naira to organise. I made ₦376,000.

Continue reading here
https://www.zikoko.com/naira-life/succeeding-in-tech-without-being-a-programmer/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Container Bonded Terminal Bfor Sale I'm Lagos Nigeria / Pen House For Sale/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.