Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Business Owners Always Forget This Simple Tip For Making More Sales - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Owners Always Forget This Simple Tip For Making More Sales (241 Views)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / 10 Obvious Truths Writers Always Forget / 4 Simple Job Tips People Always Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners Always Forget This Simple Tip For Making More Sales by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Imagine standing by the window of a colorful room, holding a glass of chilled cocktail and admiring nature's beauty as you watch the waves of the Atlantic hit the shore and wash back into the ocean from the 10th floor of a hotel.

Then a gentleman walks up to you and starts telling you about this product you know nothing about and how he thinks it is an amazing product that you should try without attempting to know if you need such a product at all.
What would your reaction be?

We see this happen a lot in the market.

People reach up to you, flashing a business card at your face in an attempt to get you to buy from them. Often, what they are offering isn't what I need. Even if it what I need, I probably already have a different in mind so I ignore them.

Many business owners are like that gentleman.

They often get carried away with the product or service and completely forget about the benefits.

Don't you feel a sense of fulfillment when you give to charity? It makes you feel good right?

Your prospects are generally selfish, they care about the benefits they can get not the product itself.

People don't pay for products or services, they pay for solutions to their problems.

Selling should never begin with you neither should it begin with the product rather it should start and focus on how the customer will feel after using the product or service.

The benefits they will get out of it.

So if I am selling a piece of furniture, my concern will be, how does that piece of furniture make my customer feel good? Does it increase his ego by portraying him as a classy person or something?

You know that feeling you get when people visit your house and like what they see?

Anybody will be happy to get compliments from visitors about his beautiful apartment you know.

Health products are easier to market. Show them a better version of themselves after using the product.

Of course, you don't jump at prospect without first finding out their needs but after that, market to those needs.

Market solutions to their products.

I am a content creator and digital media strategist.

I have got a gift for you. Click the link below to get it.

samonaivi.com/socialmedialeverage/
Re: Business Owners Always Forget This Simple Tip For Making More Sales by nauto5: 1:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice Let me mind my own business

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity In The Financial Services Sector In Nigeria / I Need An Important Info About NCAM / Nigerian Navy Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.