Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans (34079 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by nakaman: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
He can't, just the name messi will push him to play more
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by xjiggy: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Though I'm a fan of Ronaldo, there's only one GOAT and that's.....,Edson Arantes do Nascimento aka Pele. Don't argue with me on this. Argue with Google
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Beat123(f): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
cbrezy:
After all this I still wonder why some guys choose to be "G-a-y" grin
i am gay. I like them. Hook me up... tired of this boys
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Bar1941(m): 12:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Ronaldo na GOAT
MESSI na RAT

Case closed.

Afterall goat tall pass rat just as he's taller than Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Fulcrum15: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Great talent
I think he is to old for me first attitude he exhibits sometimes
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by tfash96(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Bar1941:
Ronaldo na GOAT
MESSI na RAT

Case closed.

childish Man
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by tfash96(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2019
MoIbrahim:
That short GOAT wey no dey chop grass for im country, except for la liga

your tap in GOAT no get individual international honour reach am and till hin die e no fit reach bkos hin dey unlucky no mean say hin be international failure
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by uthlaw: 5:26am On Oct 29, 2019
GodSaklek:
Messi fans always envy of this guy success because of the way he challenged their dwarf... They will mention Messi here
this one is not challenging Messi,if you watch football....Messi doesn't wait for penalty or tap in but he dribble,create chances, assist,share passes and still score goals like those who wait for heading or tap in or penalty...we have only GOAT and is the one who snap with a goat because it was honoured by football governing body not the goat of manutd and Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by uthlaw: 5:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Bar1941:
Ronaldo na GOAT
MESSI na RAT

Case closed.

goat of Madrid and manutd with tap in and penalty....Google with ur phone to confirm who snap with goat that was honoured by football governing body to cover a magazine!
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Unrated900(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2019
The ororo of our planet

The real goat of the planet not the short sheep

Likes for Ronaldo shares for Messi

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Beverlyjean(f): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Messi worshippers , always flooding Ronaldo posts... The funny fact is that Ronaldo fans don't even send Messis posts... Messi insecure fans
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by greypencils: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Ronaldo has said he will be going into the movie industry after football. That's one thing I will love to see. Imagine Ronaldo being the next James Bond 007?
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Toni19: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2019
WhatsApp me : 08028621596

Adrian98:
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. blank screen. Dm
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Leeprince: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2019
C Ronaldo the deputy to real Goat, Lionel Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Adrian98(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Toni19:
WhatsApp me : 08028621596

I've texted you
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by crusufixo(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Adrian98:
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. blank screen. Dm

Can you post the pictures ?
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Adrian98(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
crusufixo:

Can you post the pictures ?
Check my profile
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by crusufixo(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Zumarocket:

Dream on, instead of this guy to win that prize, make vvd carrim. Nonese

Hate it or love it bro, CR7 is taking this award. I saw this coming after Messi was awarded the FIFA award. This is just pure politics. am pretty sure that they just want these two greats to be at the same level. to give us something to talk about for years to come. bottom line is that these two players are fantastic players.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
crusufixo:

Hate it or love it bro, CR7 is taking this award. I saw this coming after Messi was awarded the FIFA award. This is just pure politics. am pretty sure that they just want these two greats to be at the same level. to give us something to talk about for years to come. bottom line is that these two players are fantastic players.
if they should give messi the award then we will know that those people are doing wayo ...
Cuz last year ronaldo was supposed to be the winner
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by MoIbrahim: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2019
So luck matters. Okay, my own too no just get luck.

Truth is that this Ronaldo-Messi argument will never end, even if only one start parking all the remaining awards, till they retire. So let's just be having fun with the arguments and counter-arguments.

tfash96:
your tap in GOAT no get individual international honour reach am and till hin die e no fit reach bkos hin dey unlucky no mean say hin be international failure
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by fineroad112: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2019
sorry Ronaldo, Messi is far better.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by charlesm91(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2019
greypencils:
Ronaldo has said he will be going into the movie industry after football. That's one thing I will love to see. Imagine Ronaldo being the next James Bond 007?
in as much as i love Ronaldo but really though he can’t act. I see him expanding/solidifying his brand across the America after retirement.
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Mryacks: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2019
One of the best feeling in this world is getting paid very well for doing what you like doing and at the same time making people happy. Well deserved CR7!
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by tfash96(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2019
MoIbrahim:
So luck matters. Okay, my own too no just get luck.

Truth is that this Ronaldo-Messi argument will never end, even if only one start parking all the remaining awards, till they retire. So let's just be having fun with the arguments and counter-arguments.

Abi now it can never end oo u can't be loved by everybody that's impossible
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Cristiano will attend this year Ballon d'or grin

Messi vs VVD vs Mane vs CR7 loading...
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by Ajibade123(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
The only GOAT he his always an inspiration any day anytime
see the incredible life story of Nick Vujicik https://explicitsuccess.com/nick-vujicic-achievements/
Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by IamCeazer(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2019
MoIbrahim:
That short GOAT wey no dey chop grass for im country, except for la liga

And na even because d real GOAT dn leave Madrid, na em make d short man wan dey jump.. Him say him na also Goat, if we catch am we go roast am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Covers Ballon D'or Magazine, Reveals Retirement Plans by skyfather09(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
IamCeazer:
The Real GOAT, no b dat short man
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why The Golden Eaglet Will Not Lift The Trophy In Chile. / Photo Of Mikel Obi's Twin Girls / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.