Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ (2531 Views)

Ten Hilarious Tweets On NYSC Corps Can Be Mobilized For War - NYSC DG / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by hungkee: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2019
I got this message after completing my registration
" You have not been mobilized because valid details were not sent from your institution. However,your institution has been notified. If rectified you are likely to be in stream II".

pls what’s the way out of this issue??
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Hello please I am also having the same issue. Have you gotten a solution?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by hungkee: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2019
paparazzhi:
Hello please I am also having the same issue. Have you gotten a solution?
Not yet, how about you, do you know the way to go about that ? I am confused.
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by Cutestee(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2019
hungkee:
Not yet, how about you, do you know the way to go about that ? I am confused.
Start by going to your school.. Lodge your complain at student affair office..
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by habeeb4mech: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Don't be panic this is because no available state again. but there is a solution to it.
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2019
I am also experiencing almost same issue though..all my details have been correct all along....

Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
I think it from them and i am also not be able to choose state of deployment also.
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Please what do you suggest we do now because I am so worried
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Please which school did you graduate from?
sirqeeboi:
I am also experiencing almost same issue though..all my details have been correct all along....
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mine is already showing another thing
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
paparazzhi:

Same with mine too
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by Systrom(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Are you a foreign trained graduate?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
No
Systrom:
Are you a foreign trained graduate?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by hungkee: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
sirqeeboi:
Have you been able to rectify this, i noticed that most people that has this issue registered yesterday 28th October, will it be error from NYSC server or what ?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by okusman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
facing the same problem... but after payment it changed a little and they include *"You might be posted with Stream II"* ... so it's not an issue according to my academic officer... it's actually because we registered late (Oct 28 onward) and the slots are full ... so let's prepare for batch C stream II ...

Goodluck
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by okusman(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
picture below

Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by okusman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Also, I noticed that they didn't give me *Call-Up-Number* Immediately like others that registered before me... so I'm hoping for stream 2
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
hungkee:
Have you been able to rectify this, i noticed that most people that has this issue registered yesterday 28th October, will it be error from NYSC server or what ?

That right i registered yesterday..but now it has changed to no state available for deployment..
No state available now
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by Crazeworld(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Too many issues during this registration

Get your Medical Certificate and medical report for 1k only.
Check my signature for WhatsApp number or visit this thread to know more

https://www.nairaland.com/5493653/get-medical-certificate-medical-report
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by Crazeworld(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
paparazzhi:
Blur the contact details Ms
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by hungkee: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
sirqeeboi:

That right i registered yesterday..but now it has changed to no state available for deployment..
No state available now
I just checked mine and it has changed to ''Your application has been processed for Batch C, 2019. Your Call-Up letter will be ready later.''

Finally, glory be to Jehovah.
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Were you able to pick states of deployment?
hungkee:
I just checked mine and it has changed to ''Your application has been processed for Batch C, 2019. Your Call-Up letter will be ready later.''

Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
hungkee:

Like wise mine too..maybe they will just post us to any state without us choosing
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Still unable to pick states..
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by hungkee: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
paparazzhi:
Were you able to pick states of deployment?
Not yet, the option is still showing on my dashboard. Maybe I will keep on trying.
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
hungkee:
Not yet, the option is still showing on my dashboard. Maybe I will keep on trying.

Is there lists of states on ur dashboard?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by hungkee: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
sirqeeboi:

Is there lists of states on ur dashboard?
It appears and disappear anytime i tried to select a state, i saw Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara today ut disappeared with speed of light anytime i try to choose.
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by paparazzhi(f): 2:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Is anyone's payment status still saying pending?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2019
paparazzhi:
Is anyone's payment status still saying pending?

Paid yesterday afternoon and was successful immediately
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by newuser002: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2019
who can help me with date of birth,exemption issue. PLs help a brother..
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by sirqeeboi(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2019
newuser002:
who can help me with date of birth,exemption issue. PLs help a brother..

Have u apply for D.O.B change?
Re: NYSC issues’’You Have Not Been Mobilized Because Valid Details Were Not Sent ‘’ by newuser002: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2019
how can i apply because when i register the nextpage show exemption. i later now check and saw my date of graduation was 2017 but my statement reads 2012 and then i graduated at 26. I have been to student affairs,complaine bitterly abt such costly mistakes,drafted a letter but still nothing has changed. How can i be exempted when i graduated at 26....
sirqeeboi:

Have u apply for D.O.B change?

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Allawee 18a "Corp Members" / Youth Corpers Beware Of Job Scam / NYSC Camp: 32 Things You ‘MUST’ Take To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.