Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 (12562 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by unity004(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2019
rentAcock:
You can buy a Bowen University degree on OLX. The school is a joke.
grin grin tongue why u never buy am 4 ur whole villagers?

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Gassa007:

Aunty na you need to relax
Not let me vex naked follow you o
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by steve4098: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
this one weak me oo
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2019
diamondagent:
The rate at which private universities in Nigeria produces first class graduates every year makes me wonder if it is still the same first class that federal universities students are finding it almost impossible to bag.
the ist class isn't up to 10 percent self... nna federal schools are filled with some sadists
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Coldie:
Why is it that its easier to get a first class in a private school than a public school
good study environs... less sadist and wicked lecturers who think getting an A is a big deal... I got a 2:1 3.61 in public university if it was a private school... I would have gotten a ist class or close to it... I had E in a course cos I refused to pay 3k for that course... I knew how I got c grades that could have A or B...
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by deuzgreat: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
Una try now!!
Some folks are just crazy, how can I spend a high amount as that of Bowen uni and the child comes up with a thirdie or pass, na to chain the pikin for the rest of the week
that's what you get when you forece a kid to school. some do not want to go to school but parents force them. they keep failing
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by deuzgreat: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Pavore9:
While I attended a graduation recently, only 6 out of about 700 graduands made it to First Class.

Congrats to them.
shame on the school
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by deuzgreat: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2019
diamondagent:
The rate at which private universities in Nigeria produces first class graduates every year makes me wonder if it is still the same first class that federal universities students are finding it almost impossible to bag.
why do you people keep asking this senseless question everytime?? even public uni lecturers do t put their kids in pub unis
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by deuzgreat: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Coldie:
Why is it that its easier to get a first class in a private school than a public school
easier and not automatic. don't read and you will have 3rd class. or drop out.
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Pavore9:
While I attended a graduation recently, only 6 out of about 700 graduands made it to First Class.

Congrats to them.
federal varsity abi?
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
good study environs... less sadist and wicked lecturers who think getting an A is a big deal... I got a 2:1 3.61 in public university if it was a private school... I would have gotten a ist class or close to it... I had E in a course cos I refused to pay 3k for that course... I knew how I got c grades that could have A or B...
what of my sister that had graduated with a 4.6 and uniben flashed it to 4.40. fact is in uniben if u wanna graduate with a first class or 2:1, ur cgpa must be so high so that even when they slash it it'll still be within the first class range
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Lilimax(f): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2019
First class degree is now a pure water degree in private universities.
Okay nah!
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:
8 in every hundred got a first class.

big congrates
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by MrbasHH: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2019
excel222:
Private universities are just like private secondary schools. They try as much as possible to make their business work by doing the opposite thing.
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by DaddyMorenike: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2019
PDPBOY:
One day I will become a graduate,,,,,,, gradual steps to success
I like your drive! Nairalanders, should we still tell him??
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2019
After the First Class what comes next remember great people we know where losers in universities and drop outs people like Steve Jobs wey do half year for university self gringringringrin
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by sexymamatee(f): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Congratulations graduands!

May Exellence and Godliness continue to reign in your hearts and your every doing...

We started the convocation in 2006 (first set) wink

Excellence and Godliness is our esteem watch word
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by LordAzubuike(f): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2019
rentAcock:
You can buy a Bowen University degree on OLX. The school is a joke.
The school you're insulting is the definition of a good school..

Unlike the federal universities where they will boldly come out to boast that they haven't graduated any first class in the last 20 years. That's the definition of failure, mediocrity and substandard. It's nothing to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Ifyz0001: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Is that how they pick First Class from the Bowen school's hostel?
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Congratulations graduands!

May Exellence and Godliness continue to reign in your hearts and your every doing...

We started the convocation in 2006 (first set) wink

Great Alma mater right?

Great!! Great!!
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
Una try now!!
Some folks are just crazy, how can I spend a huge amount as that of Bowen uni and the child graduates with a thirdie or pass, na to chain the pikin for the rest of the week

lol u no go sha kee d pikin
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by tillaman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

lol u no go sha kee d pikin
i go just chain am ni
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Rainbow219(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Goooooooooooooddd. Hope it's not by-pass or through the window First Class
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Oblongata: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

Great Alma mater right?

Great!! Great!!
yep

God loves you, so do I wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / SSANU: University Workers To Resume Strike / How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.