Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) (45616 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Okocha Consoling Crying Kanu After 2000 Nations Cup Final Loss (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
omenka:
They are what i call Kings!! smiley

Watched some old clips of them in action on the pitch yesterday and just couldnt stop smiling. smiley
You can say that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by RTSC: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
tartar9:
Ever notice how all the few useful igbos are patriotic and grateful to Nigeria.It is the useless nonentities that are shouting biafra and constituting nuisance here and here.You can't find now not a single intellectual or eminent Igbo who subscribes to this ipob nonsense.
The few useful Igbos?

What a nice way to make the "majority" support your Nigeria.
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by Advocate500: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
tartar9:
Ever notice how all the few useful igbos are patriotic and grateful to Nigeria.It is the useless nonentities that are shouting biafra and constituting nuisance here and here.You can't find now not a single intellectual or eminent Igbo who subscribes to this ipob nonsense.
u and ur confused generation are nothing but fools ,asked them to ban me,ugly looking idiot ,they will continue to allow idiot like u to continue spewing rubbish on this thread.
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by tardell007(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
kanu was an overrated piece of crap!

1 Like

Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by tartar9(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Advocate500:
u and ur confused generation are nothing but fools ,asked them to ban me,ugly looking idiot ,they will continue to allow idiot like u to continue spewing rubbish on this thread.
You must be amongst the non-useful igbos because I see no reason why you should be pained grin.Wont there be useful and non- useful people comprising any group
Why call be ugly looking when you've never even seen me before.I could easily turn your type of person gay.Lol
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by Advocate500: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2019
tartar9:

You must be amongst the non-useful igbos because I see no reason why you should be pained grin.Wont there be useful and non- useful people comprising any group
Why call be ugly looking when you've never even seen me before.I could easily turn your type of person gay.Lol
what has the igbo people done to u personally?don't they deserve the right to disagree on national issues?what is their offence for crying out loud?u want one Nigeria but u don't want igbos opinion in it ,what is really wrong with us as people?
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2019
vic17:
you talking abt 94 as if it yesterday! Baba I was born that year man
Hehehehe....we were all born on a particular day and year and definitely someone is older than us! Your day and year is special!!
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2019
madridguy:
Baba why naaa grin why you carry me go another painful day grin i cannot forget that, our teacher for madrasah " arabic class " ask us to close that day for the sake of the match lipsrsealed we are supposed to close madrasah 6:30 pm but asked everyone to leave sharp sharp....My heart nearly fail that day for the match tongue am still seeing the very slim/tiny Italian coach grin for my memory.... Baggio nearly kill me after the match....i will cry that time why am not white so i can have hair like Baggio own grin Roberto Baggio torment the tournament only to loss penalty for final against Brazil.
Oh guy! Your memory na correct!! It was a painful night!
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2019
madridguy:
Baba why naaa grin why you carry me go another painful day grin i cannot forget that, our teacher for madrasah " arabic class " ask us to close that day for the sake of the match lipsrsealed we are supposed to close madrasah 6:30 pm but asked everyone to leave sharp sharp....My heart nearly fail that day for the match tongue am still seeing the very slim/tiny Italian coach grin for my memory.... Baggio nearly kill me after the match....i will cry that time why am not white so i can have hair like Baggio own grin Roberto Baggio torment the tournament only to loss penalty for final against Brazil.

Oh boy your memory is correct!! It was a painful night...
Re: Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin

jaszplus12:

Oh boy your memory is correct!! It was a painful night...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Paul Pogba And Thierry Henry Dab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.