Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals (39741 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / When Nani Ruined One Of The Greatest Career Goals Ronaldo Scored(throwback) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by webngnews: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by AshawoHusband50(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bro I'm really interested. My number is zero nine zero 12825529
Dolph8:
Are you tired of being broke all the time? DM me for legit affordable online biz for you and t hank me later. A pure way to financial freedom. Drop your number if interested
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
trust me dat goal took him to juventus...u cant score dat kind of goal against a big team and not play for them....they will never forgive u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by fortresskeys(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
And I was looking for the ball in the second pix
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by encryptjay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
The peak of it was when Juventus supports gave him a standing ovation. That will always leave memories.
As in, you excel so much that your opponents will have no option than to congratulate you.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by tfash96(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
I know only 1 GOAT the 1 who's highly responsible in his profession and family.. The one whose name can never be erased in the football world even if his name is erased in the football world which is not possible. his name is also in the dictionary not his country's dictionary but the country's dictionary that he's not even their citizen and he Is.....

Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ronaldo will forever remain the best defender in the history of football
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by kelvinovie25(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2019
grin
DanXplore:
That goal was world class.

Nevetheless, those that know real soccer secretly acknowledge that Messi is the real GOAT.

While Messi is busy winning UEFA forward of the year, Diamond boot (6 golden boots = 1 diamond boot), FIFA player of the year, most MOTM, most free kick goals, most assists, best dribbler etc., Ronaldo, the audio-GOAT is busy winning highest earner on instagram, most perfume sold, player with finest 6 pacs, most liked posts on twitter, most admired by ladies and so many other audio awards.

Ronaldo fans on nairaland is proof that indeed some human's brain has 85.7% coconut water and cashew nut.

Modified#
Meanwhile, Messi just scored another free kick against valladolid, and gave Vidal one sweet up through ball. Messi the GOAT.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by DonJobless: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by lebete3000: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Depressed101:
173cm in the air... A goal he scored... And the opponent's fan started clapping for him

You mean he was taller than me in the air? I'm just 1.67m oh.

Na lie joor...
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by Depressed101: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
lebete3000:

You mean he was taller than me in the air? I'm just 1.67m oh.

Na lie joor...
grin yes. Not a lie. At that height he was taller than me too
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by lebete3000: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Depressed101:
grin yes. Not a lie. At that height he was taller than me too

What's your source?
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by Depressed101: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
lebete3000:

What's your source?
check google.. It was measured by analysts the day he scored the goal
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by Ajibade123(m): 3:26am On Oct 31, 2019
that goal was really mad ride on boss you are the best
see how to identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by Ajibade123(m): 3:26am On Oct 31, 2019
that goal was really mad ride on boss you are the best
see how to identify top talent in an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by lolinglong(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Great goal UCL history

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON / AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.