Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

New NYSC Allowance Announced - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New NYSC Allowance Announced (3209 Views)

Finally, Buhari Increases NYSC Allowance, See Amount / BREAKING! BUHARI Increases NYSC Allowance, See The Huge Amount They Will Pay / See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New NYSC Allowance Announced by Darey888(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
NYSC announced new minimum wage of National Youth Service Corps as same of the Nation’s minimum wage.

New NYSC Salary announced
Mr Sunday Dare has confirmed that the NYSC minimum wage will be Thirty Thousand Naira #30,000.

The Youth Minister who disclosed this in series of tweets, said details of the new allowance for NYSC members will be provided by the Director General of NYSC, Brig Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim after being briefed by officials of the Ministries of Finance And MYSD.

NOTE: THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS IS A SCHEME SET UP BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO INVOLVE NIGERIAN GRADUATES IN NATION BUILDING AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE COUNTRY.

Do you know NYSC was founded by Adebayo Adedeji, Founded: 22 May 1973.

MAY LIKE: I KILLED 9 NOT 10 GIRLS BUT ASK POLICE TO GIVE BACK MY MONEY -NIGERIAN SERIAL KILLER TELLS COURT

He tweeted ;

New Minimum Wage: NYSC members to enjoy new minimum wage/ allowee Details coming…

Next week the DG NYSC will provide details of the new allowee for the Youth Corp members after full briefing from the Ministries of Finance And MYSD

http://kikgist.com.ng/new-nysc-salary-announced/
Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by Pusyiter(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Why give them that money is bits instead of giving them in bulk to start a small scale business? Just my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by Shedrachmessi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
So Nigeria is improving gradually
Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by respect80(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pusyiter:
Why give them that money is bits instead of giving them in bulk to start a small scale business? Just my thoughts

You mean the additional money or the whole NYSC money?

Whichever you are referring to, I will admonish you to think twice. Nigerian government are not good at keeping money for people. Before you know now when you pass out expecting to collect your money, they will keep telling you that one idiot is yet to sign the the approval for disbursement.

Any graduate who can't decide or know how to save his money for business or any other purpose isn't fit to be a graduate in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by chiiraq802(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Scam!!!
Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by Samfloxin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Honestly,if I should suggest, government should pay corp members 15 k a month and save the remaining 15 k for them till end of their service. They should undergo mandatory entrepreneurial training for the period of at least 6 months during their service. At the end of the service, government should make up that money to 200 k and give it to them ,for at least a start up. At least one can use 200k to start poultry business. Samfloxin says so....
Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by Jaysleeves(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
respect80:

You mean the additional money or the whole NYSC money?

Whichever you are referring to, I will admonish you to think twice. Nigerian government are not good at keeping money for people. Before you know now when you pass out expecting to collect your money, they will keep telling you that one idiot is yet to sign the the approval for disbursement.

Any graduate who can't decide or know how to save his money for business or any other purpose isn't fit to be a graduate in the first place.

Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by Bossontop(m): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Audio allowee..... Pay fes make we see

Re: New NYSC Allowance Announced by eminencetoba: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Ndu Admission? Click Here N Post Ur Questn / Ola Rotimi's Epic Novel ' The Gods Are Not To Blame' Was Plagiarized From Oedipus Tale In Greek Myth / These 17 Optical Illusions Will Mess With Your Mind. Check Them Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.