Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams (15419 Views)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by edoairways: 2:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
After dey don well, the DPP should kindly do the needful. undecided
And probably they die in the process
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by stfadaanthony(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2019
This will probably be students of health technology,I guess it the probation exam. Those students don't read,I no them too well. They sleep around and go to one prayer mountain not to far to the school to go and pray for success. Make I no too talk bad about the school, but I no pity them sha.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Realfrankie(m): 4:53am On Oct 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
blame the parents
blame the parents
blame the parents

For what reason?
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by XAKISLAM: 5:06am On Oct 30, 2019
they should thank God they aren't in China,
they will help u to die ...in China the punishment for trying to commit suicide is death
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Lugianostar(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!

Devil has a way of inculcating fear in someone and thereby make someone to be jilted after which you will consider many options of ending the borrowed life in you but let the spirit of God be invited into your life for Jesus to occupy everything about you and you live a heaven oriented lifestyle pleaseable to our creator only.

Keep trying until you have succeeded in life because winners never quit but losers do.

Christ in us the hope of all glory
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by alsudaes1(m): 5:55am On Oct 30, 2019
Ipromote:
Ordinary exams? grin

I can't even imagine someone trying to kill themselve for failing a course or two in school .. jezzzz grin grin I can't even think it.. ordinary school grin grin

One begins to wonder how such people will cope with real life problems after graduating, a highly unconvincing life after graduating as a Nigerian in Nigeria
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by demoBaba: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2019
I can relate, it's FUTA pre degree I've a sister doing pre degree there I paid 200k for skool fees 150k accommodation with others things which I can't remember again, notwithstanding killing yourself not best solution.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by demoBaba: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2019
XAKISLAM:
they should thank God they aren't in China,
they will help u to die ...in China the punishment for trying to commit suicide is death

They should allow him to die, why rescue him and still kill him again.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2019
I had gotten over 30 carry over in just 100L but now am a finalist, what if I had killed myself over some lecturer's grading, would I be able to finish? please my people be wise.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by PRINCEVICKEY: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2019
I don't blame those student.....it depend on individual family .....dey might think of what d parent normally tell dem ...if u fail I will definitely kill u myself.... Or if u fail u better kukuma die cos I will kill u myself ...those words scare our young one dis days...even lecturers problem on the issue of failure...hmmmm....they can fail at dia own will....the stigma mehn ...is not easy..
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Daminovic: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2019
phlegmatic007:
I had gotten over 30 carry over in just 100L but now am a finalist, what if I had killed myself over some lecturer's grading, would I be able to finish? please my people be wise.
small small now 30 C.O's in 100level!!!! How come?
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2019
Daminovic:

small small now 30 C.O's in 100level!!!! How come?

Walahi, if you come to my school you will understand what am talking about, you will pay #500 for each C.O and the lecturer will collect it, so they just dash C.O like free air, but I sha survive and I thank God.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by SolarEdge: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2019
They won't read yet waiting for a miracle..

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by judedwriter(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Solvik:
I pray they get well soon and also know that, failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ...

No matter how many times people fail in life, suicide should never be considered. We would not have the electricity bulb today if Thomas Edison had given up on his 998 failed attempts.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by frozen70g(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2019
I don't think it's skipper they took or probably they just sip it.

The snipper I know us quick action not slow action
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by owunabastard: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
It has come to my observation that most of the suicide tendencies come from the SW part of Nigeria. Please, it is time for SW to check this unhealthy trend from that region.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Ejired: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Depression is real oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked I hope they are getting better
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by Caseless: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Ekakamba:
After dey don well, the DPP should kindly do the needful. undecided
most people wouldn't understand thim important point you raised.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by mountex(f): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Eofclub:
Me too am about to take that decision soon...
School life is hard

You better don't kill yourself because of that scam called ''Nigeria'' education. Check all over the world successful people are not the most educated they are people that discovered themselves and decided to follow their dream and not tie their success in life around a certificate. Even the Holy book says 'the gift of a man makes way for him and bring him before great men and not mare men'. Hence am not saying education is bad but success in life is beyond that.
Re: 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams by luluosas(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Foolish people

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test / Nigerian Army 79RRI Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 For Prescreeni / Post-UME Exam Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.