Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) (29652 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Tundemuttee: 1:39am On Oct 30, 2019
The Police in Niger State on Tuesday said, it has arrested a 35-year-old Man, Ahmed Isah, of New Market area Sarkin-Pawa in Munya Local Government Area of the state for engaging in anal sex with under-aged boys between 8 and 10.

The police acting on a tip-off apprehended the suspect while trying to escape.

Findings have it that, sometime on October, 26 one man (name withheld) of the same address reported to the police that the suspect (Isah) lured the son of his cousin Bilal Isah, age eight, into his room and had sexual intercourse with him through the anus.

Isah, who eventually admitted to engaging in anal sex with under-aged boys between 8 and 10, revealed that he had been having canal knowledge of under-aged boys in the area.

The suspect told our Correspondent that he had been involved in the act for the past three years and has not been apprehended or arrested by any security agent.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/10/police-arrest-man-for-sleeping-with-under-aged-boys/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Tundemuttee: 1:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Watin musa no go see for gate...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerians are indeed changing... this guy is still alive and his face has not been rearranged with proper blows....kai!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by OTayobami(m): 2:42am On Oct 30, 2019
His real name must be Mr. Gaybriel Paedophilus

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 30, 2019
OTayobami:
His real name must be Mr. Gaybriel Paedophilus
yoruba Muslim you want to change his name to Gabriel from Ahmed ? He is your brother practicing the trade of his prophet who also was a peadophile, beside its northern Muslims culture Dan Daudu exist all over the north and their rich men patronize them.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by OTayobami(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
yoruba Muslim you want to change his name to Gabriel from Ahmed ? He is your brother practicing the trade of his prophet who also was a peadophile, beside its northern Muslims culture Dan Daudu exist all over the north and their rich men patronize them.

From the bolded you must be an igbo.... But do you people on here, do you have to tribalize everything?
Cause it makes y'all look so childish, i don't know! I want to bet, you guys have relatives, bosses, colleague at work and friends that are Yoruba and Hausa, is this how you feel and behave towards them?!
You tribalists on here reeks of shít!
As much as i am a Christian, i don't think it is right in the Muslim religion to have sex with same sex

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by rex444(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2019
OTayobami:

From the bolded you must be an igbo.... But do you people on here, do you have to tribalize everything?
Cause it makes y'all look so childish, i don't know! I want to bet, you guys have relatives, bosses, colleague at work and friends that are Yoruba and Hausa, is this how you feel and behave towards them?!
You tribalists on here reeks of shít!
As much as i am a Christian, i don't think it is right in the Muslim religion to have sex with same sex
thanks for d point but educate rather than judge lest it brews something else . .. we should all work together in reformatting our mindsets

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by ManiGram01(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing can surprise me in Nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Mokason28: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2019
I only came to check name.... Nah dem Buhari Brothers ... that’s wat dey are good at....
catwalks outa here ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by aspirebig: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2019
They should do the needful.Send him to jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm, his sins, has really find him out.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Marvieduke(f): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
When free pussy plenty for this world, some men no just get sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by openmine(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by mamanotinspoil3: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Underaged? Boys?? What is this country turning into? sad

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2019
He messed up since it was underage boys., if not, nothing wrong with two consenting men having sex with each other

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by mazizitonene(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2019
As I just see the headline....I just say this thing go be for North.....and I wasn't disappointed........
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by RenHub: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Homosexuality is more prevalent up North

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Bad enough you are a homosexual.....then you molest small boys again......Haba

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by jkendy(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Give him this judgement now.....
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nickshrapnel: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
He will be charged for Rape, Sex with a minor and Homosexuality. People like this makes LGBT fighters in Nigeria keep shut

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Menance: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm let me see how this plays
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by mamajj17(f): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
I really don't know what this DIRTY PEOPLE see in digging their Sticks into this DIRTY HOLES Rot in Jail undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Olanre05(f): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
They should cut away his Penis....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
When did we become like this?
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Please any mod that can see this. Help remove the above from my profile ASAP

I'm a born again Christain and not the above. Thankyou

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2019
And he looks like our average Street Nigerian ,who I cannot let my children near , even by his face though....
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerians have changed , this was not the norm .....some 20years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / Man Who Picks Condemned Iron In Awka, Caught With Stolen Goat, Chickens & Rice / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.