Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) (29676 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Cumtroller: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2019
He should go and burst bobrisky's yansh.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2019
crownedrookie:
He messed up since it was underage boys., if not, nothing wrong with two consenting men having sex with each other
I'll support this only cos I'm Atheist

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Too much of everything is not good.

That is why one man to one wife will always be the best.

This is what polygamy has caused. Now they are tired of females and are going after their fellow males and animals.

Also, it seems most negroes who cross 30 become more imbecilic.

Sad.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Jay5mie: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Marvieduke:
When free pussy plenty for this world, some men no just get sense.

Free pussy ba
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Cumtroller:
He should go and burst bobrisky's yansh.
re read this , does it make sense now?
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2019
koyyes:
Too much of everything is not good.

That is why one man to one wife will always be the best.

This is what polygamy has caused. Now they are tired of females and are going after their fellow males and animals.

Also, it seems most negroes who cross 30 become more imbecilic.

Sad.
Wtf are you saying
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2019
why are some men so heartless?. imagine sticking your cucumber sized, gonorrhea infested manhood into minor's asses. i tried fucking d ass of my Ex gf and it was a mission imposible because the hole seemed inpenetrateable not to talk of little boys. please, castrate this paedophilic idiot and feed his balls to the dogs then get the biggest cucumber in the world and insert it in his Anus

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Halo22: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Is it because his own don cast. Behind the scene, some of our entertainers and leaders indulge in this same act and get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I'll support this only cos I'm Atheist
Whether you're atheist Jewish or Buddhist, what two adult men choose to do with their bodies in the privacy of a room should be no concern of yours. I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Marvieduke(f): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Jay5mie:

Free pussy ba
Yes free pussy if you must know
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Pervesion in Nigeria is alarming - pedophilia,molestation,incest,etc..
Within the last week, I've seen over 10 cases of pedophilia at Awka anambra alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by safetyInspector(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2019
The headquarter is Saudi so I am not surprised.
RenHub:
Homosexuality is more prevalent up North
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by sammyj: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry Please try it and enjoy your 14 years in Ikoyi prison !!! shocked shocked shocked angry
crownedrookie:
He messed up since it was underage boys., if not, nothing wrong with two consenting men having sex with each other
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Nigerians have changed , this was not the norm .....some 20years ago

true
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
crownedrookie:

Whether you're atheist Jewish or Buddhist, what two adult men choose to do with their bodies in the privacy of a room should be no concern of yours. I am a Christian
but gay,?
Because I am aware the ''Bible'' does not support homosexuality. As a Christain should you still treat them as humans?
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2019
A broom should be cut inside his urethra.

And I'm using this medium to tell the mod that banned me on my main account to please kindly lift the ban. How u go ban person till 2029. It's unfair na. The account name is maleekfrenzy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2019
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry Please try it and enjoy your 14 years in Ikoyi prison !!! shocked shocked shocked angry
If Nigerian standards are anything to go by, enjoy your buhari/Nigerian police/SARS infested jungle justice loving country. Else, look to the rest of the world that are actually setting humane and worthy standards and start work on restructuring your mind
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2019
TheSourcerer:
but gay,?
Because I am aware the ''Bible'' does not support homosexuality. As a Christain should you still treat them as humans?
The "Bible" was written in a very primitive and unenlightened era. Using it as a standard for present day moral and social questions will be most stupid of any well-thinking person.
To your second question, if a persons sexuality affects my treatment of them as a human simply because they do not conform to what society sets as the norm, that is when I am decidedly UN-christian (as long as he doesn't force them on anyone or a minor)

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by realstars: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Tundemuttee:
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/10/police-arrest-man-for-sleeping-with-under-aged-boys/

that means many of the boys in that area who are approaching adulthood are actually in the busses of omo?.
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Jay5mie: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Marvieduke:

Yes free pussy if you must know

When is my turn?
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2019
You mean he RAPED children.

Sleeping with implies some sort of consent. Call it the right term.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2019
If it was men of his age it's his business but underage Boys haba now that ain't right chai
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2019
crownedrookie:

The "Bible" was written in a very primitive and unenlightened era. Using it as a standard for present day moral and social questions will be most stupid of any well-thinking person.
To your second question, if a persons sexuality affects my treatment of them as a human simply because they do not conform to what society sets as the norm, that is when I am decidedly UN-christian (as long as he doesn't force them on anyone or a minor)
Great points ! I'm Glad you're not dogmatic

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2019
crownedrookie:

Fashi say we argue before but you get sense oh
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Watin musa no go see for gate...
I tire o!

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Mkayfrenzy:
A broom should be cut inside his urethra.

And I'm using this medium to tell the mod that banned me on my main account to please kindly lift the ban. How u go ban person till 2029. It's unfair na. The account name is maleekfrenzy
You want make them ban you again gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by tiziano(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Mad people plenty for this country
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Difrent: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Please any mod that can see this. Help remove the above from my profile ASAP

I'm a born again Christain and not the above. Thankyou

You agreed to the above, why are you here shouting ...........gerrarahia
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Marvieduke(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Jay5mie:

When is my turn?
So e dey worry you too
Re: Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2019
dan daudu full north no be small tin. Even their so called alhajis dey burst anus there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / Abiodun Jimoh: Police Sergeant Kills Intels Staff Over ‘Bail Money’ / Man Who Picks Condemned Iron In Awka, Caught With Stolen Goat, Chickens & Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.