Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (32553 Views)

Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad / Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by PrincewithGod(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
The children are just laying curses up for themselves and generations after them.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Mizwisdom(f): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Any man that can't provide for his family is worst than an infidel
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by UnknownQueen(f): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
tosynbaba:
more than 90% of marriages make no sense at all.

We live in a world where a comfortable man will decide to make hself uncomfortable by bringing a stranger to live with him.

He slaves all his life to make the woman comfortable and their kids also. Only to realise the woman has been raising the kids to hate him.

God forbid he goes broke, the hatred and disrespect will multiply by 100.....

Tuk tuk.......the children might not even be his

If ure not an advocate for marriage, WHT are u an advocate of please be specific
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Kpilo101: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
kelvindj98:

So the father probably did the same to his parents. Stupid thinking.
I think so bro. Life is a circle
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by danot1030: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
I know this "MUST" definitely happened only in Igbo land, that is where children wakes up their parents with kicks and slaps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
The lack of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by mixta140: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Aye poverty koni daa
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Hoodbilonia: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tiger face. Edo mens favorite
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by BluntBoy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
You would all be surprised that the man didn't do anything wrong.

The downfall of a man begins when he is not able to do enough for his family (even if he tries to).

Now, it gets worse if the wife is the one bringing home their daily bread, even if temporarily. Dare to dish out five spoons of rice and you go hear am.

You will be hearing stuffs like: "He doesn't contribute and yet he wants to finish up the whole pot of rice".

She forgets quickly the time when things were OK for the man and she was eating like a pig without the man complaining.

My brothers, never pray to be in a situation where your woman has to take responsibility for basic things like food. I pray you never fall from grace to grass.

1 Like

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by asatemple(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
it's well
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
delishpot:
The point might not be that he ate some of the food. The koko of the story might be that he doesn't support the family when he has even little but is quick to finish the one they hussle to prepare and then threaten to beat the wife. He Don dey do am since but now the kids are big enough to put him in his place. Thus is what awaits all you men who think that having big blokys gives you the right to treat your family anyhow. Na so dem go gather una beat.

Lol cheesy

Some men are so shameless!

That's why I don't bother myself getting depressed about marrying a man.

One look at some.men out there and just shake head.

My pastor said women that are rushing to go and marry! He said you as a woman u are dancing all kinds of dance on wedding day, beaming with smiles, dancing with all your strength thinking the man uv married will solve your problems and make life better for u, but lo and behold, Na the man sef need your help in the marriage. His own case is 3 times worse than yours! But in courtship people lie and don't say the truth to one another.
Immediately u enter, u then realise your own wey be two problems, now married a man with 3 or 5 problems , No be wahala u go enter so?

As in disaster In the making.

No wonder divorces here And there.Aint you better off alone while u upgrade yourself and solve the problems around u with God's grace and favour? Before caging another man's child with problems times 10!

Hmmmm! It's well o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by NkemChukwudi: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
yomi007k:
A man without money is dead.

When he was providing food ,clothing ,shelter and school fees the kids and wife never remembered that time.

Now that the hungry man ate, he is publicly shamed.

Lesson to men, no love for you without money.

Foolish African men will be making multiple children without money. This is your future in that video. If you meet a woman who wants to produce more children than your wallet can carry, RUN!
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
It was a beer pong game moment in the XCAPETRIP chalet #xcapeTripToTakwa �����
Make sure u don't miss out on the next trip this December. A 3days getaway xcapeTripToTakwa island 26th-28th to . For more info, contact : 09055231074 it's on WhatsApp too..

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Mummymahdi(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
explosiveskull:

All these single mums.

hope u are not referring to me as single mum
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by NkemChukwudi: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
UnknownQueen:

I hope ULL say the same 60 years from that's if ure still alive anyway, when u have no wife or children to call your own....

BULLSHIT!!!!

BULLSHIT!!!!

Men eye don dey clear......... I don't have children or wife living with me and I am happy, financially and emotionally, health wise, very comfortable.

Go and scare weak men with this your manipulative nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
I disagree with this, except he is a bad husband anyway.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Emaprince: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
UnknownQueen:

If ure not an advocate for marriage, WHT are u an advocate of please be specific
Women....marriage is like a trophy to una. Anybody that speak against marriage is hated by women. But looking at the way you guys pray nd hope to get married everyday, one would think you will get married and be good and supportive, but 90% of the time, a mans life become hell after getting married.

He loses friends, families, his financial responsibilty sky rockets.....But when he goes broke, the woman will never remember those days the man was labouring to feed her, then his case will be the same as the man being posted in this thread

If not for Gods rules, you think any man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman?
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by cybriz82(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
donstan18:
A man without money and common sense is almost useless to the society and everybody except the family that birthed him.

Family that birthed him fireee..abi na them go first they look am like cow.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by delishpot: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
explosiveskull:

All these evening newspapers that are single parents from dysfunctional family devoid of any kind of love.
This is all their brain can give them.
Noting on Earth can ever give any child any audacity to touch any of his or her parents, that was what I was thought and been living by it

Go and try being a layabout dad and see if they won't gbori you in future.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by ITGOLD(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
skyblueking:
Im kizz Daniel's voice "what alife....what amess up"...

Upon say na im be the the breadwinner....
Buhari regime sef....

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Cantonese: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
“Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure pressed down, shaken over, running over shall be added unto you. For with that which ye mete our, the same shall be meted unto you”. Possibly this man beat up his own father when he was the age of his children. The children will be beaten up by their own children when the time comes. It is a spiritual law that most people do not know. What you sow is what you reap.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by cityprince(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
breadwinner ke! According to the report, the man is a bread-eater not breadwinner o grin
which one is bread eater
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Princesscutes1(f): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
I love this .....if you ever see a father that doesn't care for this family you will pity the children and their mother
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Joseph08(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Poverty! Poverty!! Poverty!!!
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by NkemChukwudi: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Emaprince:
Women....marriage is like a trophy to una. Anybody that speak against marriage is hated by women. But looking at the way you guys pray nd hope to get married everyday, one would think you will get married and be good and supportive, but 90% of the time, a mans life become hell after getting married.

He loses friends, families, his financial responsibilty sky rockets.....But when he goes broke, the woman will never remember those days the man was labouring to feed her, then his case will be the same as the man being posted in this thread

If not for Gods rules ,you think any man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman?

Biggest lie and rubbish! God visit you and told you about this rule abi?
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Sunnyobums: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

Some men are so shameless!

That's why I don't bother myself getting depressed about marrying a man.

One look at some.men out there and just shake head.

My pastor said women that are rushing to go and marry! He said you as a woman u are dancing all kinds of dance on wedding day, beaming with smiles, dancing with all your strength thinking the man uv married will solve your problems and make life better for u, but lo and behold, Na the man sef need your help in the marriage. His own case is 3 times worse than yours! But in courtship people lie and don't say the truth to one another.
Immediately u enter, u then realise your own wey be two problems, now married a man with 3 or 5 problems , No be wahala u go enter so?

As in disaster In the making.

No wonder divorces here And there.Aint you better off alone while u upgrade yourself and solve the problems around u with God's grace and favour? Before caging another man's child with problems times 10!

Hmmmm! It's well o!
I disagree to an extent with your comment, you are so quick to condemn men who find it hard to provide for their families forgetting that all fingers are not equal, aside the ones that choose to do anything or spends the little they have on women and booze, there are still some married men who are struggling so hard to make ends meet but record no success each time, and about a woman marrying a poor man and adding to her miseries, that's the African woman's mentality and its a shame, even the bible made specific mentions about the wife being a helpmate to her husband but you are so quick to think its only the husband that should carry all the burdens of the family, that's why oyibo marriage is better than what we have here, both parties have something doing to help the family grow, I don't know which category of struggling broke men this man falls in, but I tell you that no husband and father deserves this kind of treatment from his so called family, its wrong on all levels.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Sunnyobums: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:
It's so easy for you to judge men that can't provide for their families, forgetting that most of them toil day and night trying to make things work to no avail, if only you know what most men go through daily to sustain their families, choose your words carefully.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Osarenoma1993(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
donstan18:
A man without money and common sense is almost useless to the society and everybody except the family that birthed him.
Money or no money, the man still remains the head of the house.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Osarenoma1993(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shey dem talk am say na man be the head of the house no Matter what? in Charles enojie's voice, the man is the head of the cook, the cooker and the cookee.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Osarenoma1993(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Na wa for ü oh
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by null: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
All this yeyeness...

President Obama lived in his wife's mothers house for years because them been dey struggle.
Some people here would have divorced him in that time, life is not a scale of measurement where you put your neighbors load as measurement of your own.

Any woman that supports the maltreatment of her husband is not wise, even if he is a failure it is not you and your children that should beat him up.

If the man get money and marry 15 wives the children will line up to collect from him and not complain, but because of bread.........
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by victorian(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I disagree to an extent with your comment, you are so quick to condemn men who find it hard to provide for their families forgetting that all fingers are not equal, aside the ones that choose to do anything or spends the little they have on women and booze, there are still some married men who are struggling so hard to make ends meet but record no success each time, and about a woman marrying a poor man and adding to her miseries, that's the African woman's mentality and its a shame, even the bible made specific mentions about the wife being a helpmate to her husband but you are so quick to think its only the husband that should carry all the burdens of the family, that's why oyibo marriage is better than what we have here, both parties have something doing to help the family grow, I don't know which category of struggling broke men this man falls in, but I tell you that no husband and father deserves this kind of treatment from his so called family, its wrong on all levels.

I laughed at the man being beaten by his wife and kids because of food, does not mean I feel the man deserves it. No human being deserves such but he himself, he doesn't have shame! He couldn't even think what will his children eat. Let's not even think of the wife sef! But what will my children eat, if I eat everything up?
If his brains were functioning well, he should have realised he shouldn't have cleaned up the pot and leave nothing for his family who laboured to work for some money and cook that meal.

It clearly shows he's a very wicked and selfish man, even to his own children.

When a man refuse to acknowledge his children's needs. The children too will as well refuse his presence as their dad.
That's the pure truth.

You are a man, so u support the dad.

But from a woman and a mother's point of view, I bet the mother will not eat everything, she will still share the meal between herself and her children. That's women for you. Their childrens well-being first before hers.

Anyways the man turned his kids against him by not recognizing the fact, the kids have to eat as well. There is this saying that goes: an hungry man is an angry man. Likewise a hungry children are angry children. In fact an hungry human being is an angry human being.

Then the marriage thing, I never said all responsibilities must be placed on the man. A wife is meant to support her husband, if the husband mean well for her and the children.

In this case study here, the husband is very callous, selfish, greedy and wicked!
Even the curses from his children and wife will go a long way in his head.

I bet if it's to fucvk from now till next year, he will ever be ready to exercise such right and with great strength.

Smmhhhh.

Some men are just too annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) / Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation / Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.