Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (32554 Views)

Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad / Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Sunnyobums: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
victorian:

I laughed at the man being beaten by his wife and kids because of food, does not mean I feel the man deserves it. No human being deserves such but he himself, he doesn't have shame! He couldn't even think what will his children eat. Let's not even think of the wife sef! But what will my children eat, if I eat everything up?
If his brains were functioning well, he should have realised he shouldn't have cleaned up the pot and leave nothing for his family who laboured to work for some money and cook that meal.

It clearly shows he's a very wicked and selfish man, even to his own children.

When a man refuse to acknowledge his children's needs. The children too will as well refuse his presence as their dad.
That's the pure truth.

You are a man, so u support the dad.

But from a woman and a mother's point of view, I bet the mother will not eat everything, she will still share the meal between herself and her children. That's women for you. Their childrens well-being first before hers.

Anyways the man turned his kids against him by not recognizing the fact, the kids have to eat as well. There is this saying that goes: an hungry man is an angry man. Likewise a hungry children are angry children. In fact an hungry human being is an angry human being.

Then the marriage thing, I never said all responsibilities must be placed on the man. A wife is meant to support her husband, if the husband mean well for her and the children.

In this case study here, the husband is very callous, selfish, greedy and wicked!
Even the curses from his children and wife will go a long way in his head.

I bet if it's to fucvk from now till next year, he will ever be ready to exercise such right and with great strength.

Smmhhhh.

Some men are just too annoying.
I get your point sister, strange things are happening lately shaa.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by victorian(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I get your point sister, strange things are happening lately shaa.

It's well... May God help us all, amen

1 Like

Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by UnknownQueen(f): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

BULLSHIT!!!!

BULLSHIT!!!!

Men eye don dey clear......... I don't have children or wife living with me and I am happy, financially and emotionally, health wise, very comfortable.

Go and scare weak men with this your manipulative nonsense.

HI dear, please don't get me wrong and neither should u insult, I thought we were just having a discussion..

Personally I feel that as humans, we sometimes need companionship to be happy, and so I'm wondering if at old age when u don't have a wife or Bleep mate by you nor children u can reach out to, who do u think will be there to hold your hands when........

I'm just wondering, or is that u have some other
plans, let me hear it...
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by UnknownQueen(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Emaprince:
Women....marriage is like a trophy to una. Anybody that speak against marriage is hated by women. But looking at the way you guys pray nd hope to get married everyday, one would think you will get married and be good and supportive, but 90% of the time, a mans life become hell after getting married.

He loses friends, families, his financial responsibilty sky rockets.....But when he goes broke, the woman will never remember those days the man was labouring to feed her, then his case will be the same as the man being posted in this thread

If not for Gods rules, you think any man would want to spend the rest of his life with a woman?

Oga but why are u generalizing now,
Besides uve not answered my question, if ure not an advocate of marriage, where does your advocacy lie?
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by NkemChukwudi: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
UnknownQueen:

HI dear, please don't get me wrong and neither should u insult, I thought we were just having a discussion..

Personally I feel that as humans, we sometimes need companionship to be happy, and so I'm wondering if at old age when u don't have a wife or Bleep mate by you nor children u can reach out to, who do u think will be there to hold your hands when........

I'm just wondering, or is that u have some other
plans, let me hear it...

Firstly when you are old you don't care about fucking because it's no longer as good and secondly your wife is likely to be old or wrinkled. Nobody want to have sex with an old wrinkly lady - not me God forbid.

Most men, married or not usually die alone. All the holding hands na wash and it usually doesn't make that much difference. I plan to have a paid nurse and paid carer to look after me and hold my hands when.......,

Women are just there to exploit and drain men of their resources, energy, health and wealth. I am sticking around to enjoy everything I have worked ......and I love being alone. I don't need nonsense companion that expects you to become her father.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by yomi007k(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Foolish African men will be making multiple children without money. This is your future in that video. If you meet a woman who wants to produce more children than your wallet can carry, RUN!

Thank you.

I always knew that.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by tonididdy(m): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2019
One of many...

some parents haven't seen their ten-twelve year old kids for over 3days and they don't care. the young lad is on the road begging for food at day and stealing at night.

that's the country we are in... in my next travel am getting a professional camera and going to start a documentary on the sufferings of Nigerian children who sleep on the roads and empty school classes as I have seen with my eyes.

I was walking down the road the other day and saw about 13 hungry looking kids moving in a pack, they looked like they had returned from a football match, looking dirty and unkempt. they stopped a mallam selling sugarcane and began to snatch the sugarcane peelings or backs from the wheelbarrow and chewing on them. I was shocked.

that's the country we find ourselves... God bless us.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by UnknownQueen(f): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Firstly when you are old you don't care about fucking because it's no longer as good and secondly your wife is likely to be old or wrinkled. Nobody want to have sex with an old wrinkly lady - not me God forbid.

Most men, married or not usually die alone. All the holding hands na wash and it usually doesn't make that much difference. I plan to have a paid nurse and paid carer to look after me and hold my hands when.......,

Women are just there to exploit and drain men of their resources, energy, health and wealth. I am sticking around to enjoy everything I have worked ......and I love being alone. I don't need nonsense companion that expects you to become her father.

Now that you've stated the merits of not getting married, can you honestly tell me the demerits of you Nkemchukwudi not getting married..

BTW, the nurse you intend to hire at old age is somewhere else's child either from a single mum or other wise.. So my question is this- even though ure not getting married , any plans for having child(ren) outside wedlock?
This I think is better than not having children at all even though u loathe the idea of marriage.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by Olamywealth10: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
the level of madness in this country @ all level is very very alarming , nobody seems tolerating each others again, no joy at all............................ Almighty Allah help us.
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by explosiveskull(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mummymahdi:

hope u are not referring to me as single mum
Are you a double mum then?
Re: Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook by elmodee7(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
This can only happen in the east. Igbos don't have respect for their elder's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) / Kashamu Buruji Served Notice Of Extradiction As NDLEA Gets House Commendation / Young Couple Die While Sleeping In Their Friend’s House In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.