Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Perfume Oil In Ile Ife - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfume Oil In Ile Ife (447 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfume Oil In Ile Ife by KikiAdeola: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone
Perfume oils are available in Ile Ife at a very cheap price of 800 for 3ml!!!!

Perfume oils are highly concentrated oils that you only need to wear a little and it will drive away any body odour for a while day!!!!. There are a lot of fragrances available and each of them is guaranteed to give you a very pleasant smell.

Let's talk about some ��
����For 800 naira ONLY!!.. You can get 3ml of :

Love spell - one of my personal favs ��.. Has an amazing citrusy scent that just leaves you feeling like the queen you are �

Vert de Fleur( Tom Ford) : a male scent.. You use this ehn.. You'd leave a trail of tripping babes in your path � �

No 1(Clive Christian) : a male scent too.. So so awesome

Black Opium: this one is even unisex sef.. The smell is so unique and out of this world.. ���

Cherry in the air( Escada) : smells like cherries in the summer�.. Just irresistible my darling.. Irresistible

Strawberry : this guy is the bomb � �.. Smells so perfect.. It'd make you smell like a whole ass snack!! ��

Don't dull it!!.. Get yours now ����

Message this number now!! ( C'mon do it ��)

Other fragrances are also available and you can request for the ones you want and get them in 3 days ��
Re: Perfume Oil In Ile Ife by KikiAdeola: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Ile Ife people oya ooo.. grin grin grin

Just 800 for 3ml
Re: Perfume Oil In Ile Ife by docyomex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
How can you guarantee your customers of no skin reactions, no allergies...
How can I be sure it's safe?
Re: Perfume Oil In Ile Ife by KikiAdeola: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
docyomex:
How can you guarantee your customers of no skin reactions, no allergies...
How can I be sure it's safe?

Hi smiley
These oils are Arabian oils made from plant oils.. Though they are concentrated, they hardly cause any skin reaction or allergies as they come as combination of different oils.

And ever since I'm been selling these oils.. I've never heard of anyone getting an allergy. Not from my clients or any other person. Mind you I have very sensitive skin too. I have reacted to some alcohol based perfumes in the past. It's why I sought out perfume oils in the first place and I've had no regrets.
grin

1 Like

Re: Perfume Oil In Ile Ife by KikiAdeola: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys����

Soooo It's my birthday month.. I'd be having a birthday sale!!!!! ���

Get your perfume oil at #750 only!!! shocked shocked shocked
Shocker!!

I know right??

So many different fragrances for you to choose from!!

Really limited stock is available so get yours now!!!

Just message : ��������

You won't regret it!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GTBANK Is Trading With My Money Without Paying Interest. / Microsoft Corporation Ends Windows 7 Today / What Is A Good Salon Booking Software If I Want To Start A Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.