Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Chiji14xchange Is A Scam. G’s Beware Of This Ripper! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chiji14xchange Is A Scam. G’s Beware Of This Ripper! (1871 Views)

Don't Trade With Zabira,they Are Ripper's / Worth $10,000, Stay Away From The Ripper, Gift Card Redemption Fraud Prevention / Notorious Nigeria Scammer - Naija Ripper Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chiji14xchange Is A Scam. G’s Beware Of This Ripper! by mack111(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2019
I can’t go through the long process of attaching all the screenshots with this thread. It’s for those who care to listen. Chiji14xchange have started ripping off their customers. They pay you just to gain your trust and then boom they rip you off.

Their website is https://chiji14xchange.com

Beware!!!
Re: Chiji14xchange Is A Scam. G’s Beware Of This Ripper! by martin92(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
You can't just come online and accuse a company without proofs coz anyone can do that. I was about to use them when I saw your message.

So please show me proof of the scam

(1) (Reply)

Topic removed / Print Media In Nigeria / How First Bank ATM Machine (Trinity Branch) Stole My N20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.