Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,185 members, 7,849,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn (1016 Views)

Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" / Who Is Into Online Surveys Taking?. / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
We are into Forex trading and we can teach you on how to master the skill . in here we will b posting our daily trading results for everyone to see .

Locatuon; Port Harcourt
Call/WhatsApp 08169247564

Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
A good trader is not scared to have a draw down but what matters is the ability to cone down after the drawdown .
A had a $3000 account and then it went down to $1600 but now that account is $3700 in less than a month .

I then opened another one with $300k and now it is $3500 in less than 9 days of active trading and its still rocking .

Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
All my 3 signals went the right direction .
And they gave 400pips can u bit that .

Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by NuclearReactor: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
glasshouse:
A good trader is not scared to have a draw down but what matters is the ability to cone down after the drawdown .
A had a $3000 account and then it went down to $1600 but now that account is $3700 in less than a month .

I then opened another one with $300k and now it is $3500 in less than 9 days of active trading and its still rocking .
I've been trading demo on olymp trade's platform for some time now...
I'll really love to improve...
Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
NuclearReactor:

I've been trading demo on olymp trade's platform for some time now...
I'll really love to improve...

You can WhatsApp me and we will take it up from there
Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by NuclearReactor: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
glasshouse:

You can WhatsApp me and we will take it up from there
I sent you a Pm, pls respond
Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have responded
Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you can't work in an oil company because of no job y not stay at home and trade oil . Blessings o. Today's trade .

We have limited space and once the number we need is met we will stop the trend .

Re: We Are Purely Into Online FX Trades . You Come And Learn by glasshouse(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good trade

(1) (Reply)

Australian Or Canadian Dollar In Nigeria / Please, Listen To My Outcry / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.