Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" (33401 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by NGpatriot: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
This Davido person is really dumb and stupid, they are talking about him abusing and maltreating women and he's talking about his money as if people don't eat because he's rich.

Money indeed can not buy class. What a public nuisance.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by meccuno: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

Bruv, not supporting Ogundamisi. Davivo should show intelligence and class by going political and responding with something similar to what you stated about Kayode.

It is classless and tedious when all these boys just talk as if they are greater than all others because they have more money. David sounds like a dimwit no offence.
what class do you want him to show? The man is very rude and shamelessly foolish. Davido gave him the best reply. Nigerians are stupid sometimes so you need to be violent so that they will have sense by force. Nothing like class here. That old man should respect himself everything shouldn't be political and comical.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by RenHub: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

Nothing better than having money and class. Some need to make Davido aware of this asap as him and his colleagues like Naira Marley et al seem to all have one (money) without the other (class).

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by DCmonster: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
"Your whole life earning no reach 30%of my show earning" kayode ogundamisi won't be able to sleep tonight. Lmao! Davido is fucking savage.
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by DCmonster: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

Nothing better than having money and class. Some need to make Davido aware of this asap as him and his colleagues like Naira Marley et al seem to all have one (money) without the other (class).
You that has no money is the one with class abi? Nonsense talk.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Coldie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
nice one OBO, you understand the game of cyber bullying.
D guy need to take classes from Jim iyke wink.

If u mistakenly comment nonsense in his IG page just block yourself cause d finishing go bloody

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by mynaijadj(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
How do you even compare handcuffs on your accusers to shooting live bullets at unharmed protesters. This Kayode should be processing his tweet before clicking tweet. The real Tyrants know themselves

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by officialblaze: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Afamed:

What's nice in Davido respond now? I only know PDP looted your sense of reasoning years ago. Did Davido also loot your sense of reasoning?
90% σf αpc pσlítícíαnѕ dєcαmpєd frσm pdp ѕσ whσ lσσtєd ?itk
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by sammirano: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Davido has always been the loser, especially when competing against his oga, wizzy.

True the guy is the loser. Cos you dont av to abuse everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by AmazingELixir: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Just image what this misfits are spooling into the public space, I really don't understand why these presidential advisers are so uncultured, the ineptitude around this Apc government is mind boggling.

We will yet survive this disaster foisted on Nigerians in the name of government.
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Johans1991: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
When ever they wanted to put a little sense on davido empty brain he will start bragging about money.
A good name is better than money. Eg Buhari vs Atiku

11 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by jconsulting(f): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
I always respect people that made their money through hard work, Davido thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by tayolove12(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

You lost your brain or something
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by SolarEdge: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by DCmonster: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

bros STFU and go and make your own money!!! who cracked kernel for Davido?
Lmao! He typed that epistle to defend someone who has had a good meal today, while he has only had garri and coconut today. That was why he ended it with palm kernel proverb.
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Enemyofpeace: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
I love the way Davido pocketed the guy just as I love dominique

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by bluebay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Davido has always been the loser, especially when competing against his oga, wizzy.

I wonder how you survived this long with your stupidity... What brought Wizkid to the matter now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by tfelicityk(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Everybody has a way of defending his/her family name...
#somedoitwithprideandego
#somewillinsultyou
#somewillbehumble
#somewillremainsilence

Attention seekers will always get what they asked for...

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Enemyofpeace: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
candidtalk:

Abeg make we hear word, na so poor people dey reason. This is Nigeria and here money is everything

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Enemyofpeace: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
meccuno:
what class do you want him to show? The man is very rude and shamelessly foolish. Davido gave him the best reply. Nigerians are stupid sometimes so you need to be violent so that they will have sense by force. Nothing like class here. That old man should respect himself everything shouldn't be political and comical.
God bless you
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by seunmsg(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
DCmonster:
Lmao! He typed that epistle to defend someone who has had a good meal today, while he has only had garri and coconut today. That was why he ended it with palm kernel proverb.

Some of you really think some of us are suffering? Like seriously? Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by AmazingELixir: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:
Davido is a loudmouthed fool always shouting money at every single opportunity to the extent you would start thinking he is the richest man in Africa.

Otedola family is richer than this fool and his family even his father is no match for Oba Otudeko and Tunde Folawiyo his father's money is still chicken change but you would think his father is the richest man in Nigeria with all his noise.

undecided

And where does any member of your household fall-in ...in the scheme of things?
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Thablownmindset: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
It's funny how he was able to abuse Dele momodu without feeling guilty about it but now he did it again!!! And someones will say he is always right??maybe untill he abuses their fathers likewise before they know nigga brag to much bout money and it's funny he ain't the richest under 30 in the country!!!!someone's even had better shows than him and without bragging online they still remain relevant
And I wonder where he got the mentality that been rich is the only way to be successful!!!!
When you impact life that's when you re a success.. I bet if you tell people to choose between Dangote and Soyinka then you will know what been successful is

10 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by EagleSquare1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmn. Pride....
247naijamedia:
Kayode Ogundamisi Tweets

Davido Replies.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1189589373752397825

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by DCmonster: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=seunmsg post=83606001]

Some of you really think some of us are suffering? Like seriously? Smh! [/quote I don't need a psychologist or forensic analyst to tell me you are poor. That long epistle has your standard of living written all over it. Get a life and make money so that you can brag too like an African that you are. We all brag!
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Blackvic1: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
NGpatriot:
This Davido person is really dumb and stupid, they are talking about him abusing and maltreating women and he's talking about his money as if people don't eat because he's rich.

Money indeed can not buy class. What a public nuisance.
money don’t buy class my brother Davido doesn’t actually act like someone that’s truly rich although the family is but to me he acts like a tout and a street low life truly been rich doesn’t amount to class , Nigerians have a lot of ass lickers that sometimes we don’t even know when something is wrong and right anymore, hypocrites and ass lickers everywhere in this country

13 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Oduduwa707: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Since he don born with an okoro wey no get respect, him common sense don commot! angry Olofo omo lasan! angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Thablownmindset: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
meccuno:
what class do you want him to show? The man is very rude and shamelessly foolish. Davido gave him the best reply. "Nigerians" are stupid sometimes so you need to be violent so that they will have sense by force. Nothing like class here. That old man should respect himself everything shouldn't be political and comical.

I do hope you are not from here you are not a Nigerian right
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by PureFace1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

And where does any member of your household fall-in ...in the scheme of things?

As long as Davido's family are not the one feeding me and my family I can say whatever I want about him and his family. That's my opinion

If you want to lick his butthole that's your problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by seunmsg(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=DCmonster post=83606075][/quote]

It’s obvious you’re still a kid. I don’t need to impress faceless internet trolls like you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.