Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves (33392 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Celebrityblog: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bolanle Ninalowo, Somtofrb and Kelechi Amadi-Obi show their Zanku Legwork and Gbe body moves.

The trio were spotted showing their dancing skills in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Bolanle Ninalowo is a muscular reigning Nollywood hunk actor while Kelechi Amadi Obi is a creative photographer in Lagos, Nigeria and the publisher of Style Mania magazine.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/bolanle-ninalowo-somtofrb-kelechi-amadi.html?m=1

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Celebrityblog: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Kingpee2(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Being happy is a state of the mind ,If you remember everything happening in Nigeria I swear to dance sef go weak ur spirit ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Houseofglam7(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by itspzpics(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
tongue
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by JoanHicks(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
kiss
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by jabor4Naija(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hunks everywhere, i think i need to start working out

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Naso!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by soberdrunk(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
angry
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Heyzee5: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okay.
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wat should we now do?

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by WeRblessed(f): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
No be who chop belle full the dance Shaku shaku grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Muscomide: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
All these muscle you people are sharing. There is God o!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Bolanle Ninalowo, Somtofrb and Kelechi Amadi-Obi show their Zanku Legwork and Gbe body moves.

The trio were spotted showing their dancing skills in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Bolanle Ninalowo is a muscular reigning Nollywood hunk actor while Kelechi Amadi Obi is a creative photographer in Lagos, Nigeria and the publisher of Style Mania magazine.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/bolanle-ninalowo-somtofrb-kelechi-amadi.html?m=1

The other guy looks like his twin!!!

Chai!!! See resemblance

Lovely people, happy people
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Lovelyn451(f): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
That jump jump dance..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
HI, I WANT THIS TO GO VIRAL

I am UGO MANUEL, on January 27th I had a quarrel with a girl on facebook, she insulted me because I tried calling her on messenger. When I tried to keep her calm, she insulted me more and I did same, then blocked her.
The next day a guy added me, when I accepted him. He left a message for me saying he place a curse on me and my generation then he blocked me. Tho I'm not scared, but I'm trying to make peace. I have been trying to search these people on facebook but can't see them cos I didn't really get their names. All I know is that they're deltans from Warri (Urhobo).

I just want to say I'M SORRY.

please share this message till it gets to them.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by omenkaLives(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wanted to ask what is wrong with bloggers only to realise that it was a nairaland mod that changed the title to include the UAE.

Smh.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by anuda(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Remember that JESUS is coming back very soon! Give your life to Christ now! Do not be taken unawares! Delay is dangerous!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by deebrain(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
GBE body e...

GBE sole e
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by OboOlora(f): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bolanle, if u r reading this pls pay Hammed Ninalowo ur brother the 2.5M u owe him. U can’t be living a fake lifestyle on loaned funds!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by skyfather09(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
bulldozers squad
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Devilhimself: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Wanted to ask what is wrong with bloggers only to realise that it was a nairaland mod that changed the title to include the UAE.

Smh.
[/s]
shatap
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Oguieke(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
O I love zanku
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves by Alejoas(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo / Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.