Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday (46789 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who ever knew an artist like him is this playful

Friendship Goals

Nigerian singer, Burna Boy celebrates his friend's birthday in a hilarous way as he smokes and smashes cake on face.

Who knew Burna Boy could be this playful when it comes to stuffs like this.

Love, happiness and laugher everywhere as he joins his friend to celebrate his birthday.

Watch the happy moment after the cut:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PNgZfp26h/?igshid=1s3u161s2ilij

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/10/burna-boy-celebrates-his-friend-birthday-in-style.html

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Watch The Happy Moment HERE

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by temitope014: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
First to comment. I dedicate this parcel of 1 acre of land to my fore fathers. To the luckiest sperm that germinated my mothers egg. To my first teacher. My first girlfriend. To my village witches, wizards and all my enemies that has denied me this benefit all this years, las las oooo...I don make am.

I want to tell the management of this forum to make sure they pay me in dollars. I will prefer Benz ooo. I don't like noisy estate, so I prefer Eko Atlantic. Also all this naija girls do me bad, please get me one tall Arabian girl.

I don't want to ask for too much...

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by nairalee(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
That's how rich men play birthday play. Waste expensive stuff.

Poor men will pour themselves dirty water and may even flog themselves.

Kai, pray against the spirit of poverty. If evil spirit doesn't suffer you, your fellow poor man will suffer you

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by PheelzAlmighty: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Money money money

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Imoh555(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kolo

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by wamide042(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fhhfhffkajsjxjsj

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by hidhrhis(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
I only came to read comment
not a fan of burna boy

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Sunofgod(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crack kills...

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Brandstudio01: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
shocked shocked
Arrant nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Phemmyhohjor(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sheyb Money Dey nah
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dear OP,honestly,the weed burna boy smoked has just spiced up my life..in fact,i just got an alert immediately i saw this piece of information on fp.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by christm386: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
OLUWA BURNA
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by gambia(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Noted.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Belugaice1: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oluwa Burna!!!

Real recognize Real

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by ekaette1621: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
LEMME GO AND FRY PETROL embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
And this rubbish made front page. Moderator kontinue

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Collins0609(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
if he is poor. the caption will read.. poor man disgrace himself on his friends birthday

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by 9jaBloke: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Maryj
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by nairalanduseles: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Solid men wey dey game .........real recognize real ......if u still dey doubt .......make u base ......check am

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Things kids do.......

Happy birthday to ya paddy.....

African Artiste of the Year : OLUWA BURNA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Siberia01(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
the Guy above me ... doesn't thought or feelinga. ...he lives by instinct. .......

cry ......... have nothing to say again

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Freemanbobble: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Am proud to be a toker
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by PrincessGift(f): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
How is this news? undecided undecided nothing Emeka no go see for ladipo,smh

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by anambraamaka: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
OB
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by manGODDED: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
hidhrhis:
I only came to read comment
not a fan of burna boy
Calm down bro, no one cares..

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by heckymaicon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Balderdash.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by hollowpot15684(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by livebyday(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Solid men wey dey game .........real recognize real ......if u still dey doubt .......make u base ......check am

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Aphrygian(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
wamide042:
Fhhfhffkajsjxjsj
guy see your life.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday by Billonnn: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call / Korra Obidi Shows The Face Of Her Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.