Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (47115 Views)

Zoro Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas (Photos) / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by BlackHarp: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Shared with caption ..

"Zaddy Santa, Verified
I can’t come and kill myself"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gTPJGg6ML/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Only you three Cubans...sha use style and parcel some to me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Abfinest007(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
ur shoe make brain

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by TallPck1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why are all these celebrity smoking news hitting front page?

Have NL run out of news?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Xiiimare: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
I just love his shoes

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Humphrizy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Issoryt....there is nothing wey musa no go see for gate....Na him life..... Make he live am as he want(s).

Na the shoe wey I just dey zoom in and out grin

But wait oooh.... Na Instagram Badge dey make am smoke out loud nii? undecided What will he do if instagram decides to unverify him... SMH grin

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Samanza89: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
And this are the people celebrating what they don't absolutely know nothing about. Drinking and smoking. I don't celebrate Christmas so it's not my business, deal with it...
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by MZrapper(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
What's the need for the smoke?

Mad Suzuki.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by ednut1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Self acclaimed Love doctor wey no wan marry.

16 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Joro im sleeping with a married man

Joro any man that doesnt give head is not a real man

Joro i just discovered that my useless boyfriend is gay

Joro my husband is cheating.i must fvck somebody today

MERRY CHRISTMAS JORO angry

23 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by kellight(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas and a happy new year too you all
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by gurunlocker: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jesus wept!!!

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by bukkielee(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by NORSIYK(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
He's now forming celebrity

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by emeijeh(m): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by drizslim(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Noticed he ain't following none on IG

Let the vibe remain so not soon he comes to beg for funds to sponsor his kidney treatment if one occurs (not my wish tbh)

Merry christmas to everyone celebrating.. Give to the poor this season

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by tellwisdom: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Spits undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
This na and his many lies.

I called him out on a fake post and he quickly blocked me.

Their followership is carefully selected grin

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Raddisson Blu trips

Dere Mama
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Mobwalter(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
his choice..his life..mak him Enjoy
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Ytea(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Shoes coolShoes
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by etsuidris(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Today is Wednesday 25th Dec 2019 ,but if you have money it’s Christmas ... Money good
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by 24kmagic: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
kiss
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by nanauju(f): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Cool daddy
Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by xcelentattitude(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
With all the shoe and cigar abi whatever, na tomatoes match box e still dey use. grin

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Like for smoke , share for drink

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Whobedatte(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Joro... The ultimate story fabricator.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mmmmmmmmmmm dnt be stingy man.. Only you dey chop all this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.