Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna (1095 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ladies, men, and mother, please always dispose used pads, pampas, c*ndom e.t.c properly by Burning.

Yesterday afternoon, a fake pastor was caught in kaduna picking used condoms, female hair, pads, pampas, and pants in the dustbin gathering them in his car boot.

Late that afternoon before the incident, was his church posters around places with invited guest and famous musicians inviting people to come for revival, inwhich the posters were later removed when the incident occur.

Angry mobs who recognizes the pastor rushed him and asked him what he is doing and why 3 consecutive times but the pastor was mute.

The angry mobs with no delay then rushed the pastor with beating, breaking and destroying his car and church.

Now the car and the pastor are now in police custody.

Beware of the kind of church you go the end is near.

Below are some of the pictures, will update soon with his name and torn posters if possible.

Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by kunleweb: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
I know a similar pastor that does such and was arrested several times. His name is Ramsey Marshall. A self acclaimed prophet who is a satanist that uses marine power called Mahanta using the third eyes to see and claims its prophecy.

Beware of the men of God you submit to and research them
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:
I know a similar pastor that does such and was arrested several times. His name is Ramsey Marshall. A self acclaimed prophet who is a satanist that uses marine power called Mahanta using the third eyes to see and claims its prophecy.

Beware of the men of God you submit to and research them
several times ? Nawao so they have been catching and releasing him instead of them to sentence him smh this is really nigeria
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by kunleweb: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:
several times ? Nawao so they have been catching and releasing him instead of them to sentence him smh this is really nigeria

God will keep exposing them one by one by one
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by mii4u(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:
Becos they kip releasing him, he will kip doing dat. Fake pple everywhere.
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by kunleweb: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:

He uses a charm called olugbohun once females come to me , they do as he says. He tells them whoever they're dating is using their glory, breaks marriages, relationships, then after he charms them and starts slepping with them. The guy slept with around 25 ladies when we took count of his victims.
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
mii4u:

Becos they kip releasing him, he will kip doing dat. Fake pple everywhere.
thats the problem and i wonder how he still gets members after being released
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

He uses a charm called olugbohun once females come to me , they do as he says. He tells them whoever they're dating is using their glory, breaks marriages, relationships, then after he charms them and starts slepping with them. The guy slept with around 25 ladies when we took count of his victims.
nawao we dealt with this one severely, made him to hold the stuffd he is packing and then snap him,,, i dont have a good camera that is why i was unable to snap him and these two photos sef i just colected it from someone who was with us that yesterday, perhaps tomorrow i will use a coleagues phone to snap his invitation posters and post it here tho most of them are torn
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by kunleweb: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:

They are highly diabolical and work with different people like herbalists etc in their occult. So they use strong diabolical powers to keep people glued to them and to cover their senses.
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by kunleweb: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:
nawao we dealt with this one severely, made him to hold the stuffd he is packing and then snap him,,, i dont have a good camera that is why i was unable to snap him and these two photos sef i just colected it from someone who was with us that yesterday, perhaps tomorrow i will use a coleagues phone to snap his invitation posters and post it here tho most of them are torn

Be careful oh. I was attacked and almost killed after I spearheaded war against this one o. For three weeks after he came out, I saw hell. O had to do the needful to stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

They are highly diabolical and work with different people like herbalists etc in their occult. So they use strong diabolical powers to keep people glued to them and to cover their senses.
it is well

kunleweb:

Be careful oh. I was attacked and almost killed after I spearheaded war against this one o. For three weeks after he came out, I saw hell. O had to do the needful to stay safe.
am always careful, funny enough he even invited some famous artists i know for the program in the poster but atlast he was caught,

who knows wether he did that to recieve powers for the program he was about to host
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by mii4u(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:
Gullible pple everywhere... " my pple perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
mii4u:

Gullible pple everywhere... " my pple perish for lack of knowledge"
i swear , thats human for you
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by kunleweb: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
wizflame:
it is well

am always careful, funny enough he even invited some famous artists i know for the program in the poster but atlast he was caught,

who knows wether he did that to recieve powers for the program he was about to host

Be watchful o. They are very diabolical o.

This one attacked virtually every member of my FAM after his exposure.

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:

Be watchful o. They are very diabolical o.

This one attacked virtually every member of my FAM after his exposure.
hmm alright thanks
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by newlandf: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
yourselves
Re: Fake Pastor Caught In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
newlandf:
yourselves
undecided
post updated with invitation posters

(1) (Reply)

Deception Has Been Exposed . Watch Pastor Chris Live Now / The Meaning Of Feces (poop) In Dream / Is The Second Coming Of Jusus Christ Real Or Mere Imagination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.