Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (41841 Views)

Fire At Idumota Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2019
I remember the market. Very rowdy place

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Harrymig1(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2019
blissboss32:
thanks a million for this op. i have been looking foR Athread like this where i can buy suits and wears for men at a cheap price.
do you know where i can get suits and mens wears

We import and sell Men's suits, and our shop is in Mandilas market. Kindly WhatsApp or call me on 09033421037
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2019
superlife:
For those who wants to buy wristwatches, jewelries, chains, etc

There's dosunmu, idumagbo for those who wants to buy wristwatches, chains, earrings, pendants and other items in bulk, you can also get them at oluwole, mandilas and tinubu square where you can buy wears, suits and the rest.

The dosunmu mostly deals on baby items, jewelry, chains, earrings, pendants, watches, electronics, female items like bra, pants, nighties etc (there's a corner called "whoro pedro) then boxer, singlets, hankies and a whole lot of items to buy.

Add yours below ohhh!

The secret about it is that when you negotiate your price well, you can beat the price down and get whatever you want. We are all Nigerian.

D0nt forget that everything you need to know is not written here. I will keep updating this post for new tips but you can ask about any information by commenting.

For Foodstuff Items like spaghetti, vegetable oil, rice, etc.

There’s ebute ero for all the tin tomatoes, spaghetti, vegetable oil and the rest. You can also get them at Oke arin which you can reach when coming from apongbon. You are sure to get provisions at Oke arin easily.

For Female dresses, native materials, blankets, etc.

Balogun deals with Ankara, George, lace (idumota sells too) wrapper, female dresses, shoes and the rest. The other side deals with weavons, cosmetics, human hair, etc.

For Household Items and Kitchen items like pots, plates, spoons, etc.
At Holloway, you can get all kitchen items and utensils like pots, spoons, plates.

Let me stop here for now. I will continue later in the day.

Lagos is a big warehouse! Lol! If you don’t know there wela , you fit lost.

D0nt forget that everything you need to know is not written here. I will keep updating this post for new tips but you can ask about any information by commenting.

Share this information on facebook, twitter, and anywhere so that we can all do this together. Sharing brings happiness and joy!

SOURCE:
https://www.gistyoulove.com/2019/10/simple-secrets-of-buying-goods-at-more.html

thanks, i have been in lagos for decades but the idumota market thing is always very stressfull
i buy most things online,

1. if you want to buy carton of baby food, like SMA, baby care product in wholesale like sebamed products or Johnsons , baby diapers etc, infact all relating to baby for the first time mummy... WHERE?
2.Already made ankara dresses , where?

3. first grade okay both shoes and ladies gown, where?
ADVISE ON HOW TO DRIVE THERE AND WHERE TO PARK...

I learnt its also a very busy and stressful market, Is it advisable for pregnant woman to navigate easily?

thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ruzell86: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2019
nnanyereugo:
I deal on stick sweets, n i know that its much more in idumota than anyother place. Ve been looking for how to get hold of an importer there to trade with
What will I get, if I do this work for you..?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by cenaman(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Op, I would be visiting Lagos soon....where can I get oloshos at cheaper price?
Obalende, Oyingbo and Otto or Ghetto for VI. grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by DeenLova: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
If you aren't used to coming to purchase your goods at idiots or if you are new to the Lagos Island Market[b][/b]Contact at EMG (EKO Market Guide) as we'll assign a guide to help you throughout your purchases.
We also help customers from far away location purchase and send their goods.
Call us on 07060828465
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by fergieboy: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2019
What about cheap nice Jean, cute sneakers and nice polo to go with

Can someone point me to where I can get this at very cheap price

It's Xmas season
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by livinbygrace: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Staro:

Where is Jankara?

Its on island and that is where they sell human parts (MENUMO )those days.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one..Pls, I need someone to help me with the name of any locally made rice that is sweet and edible.I,ve tried some many,but all tasteless.
Thanks.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by steve6: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Nice!
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by DeenLova: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Are you coming to shop at Idumota for the first time? If yes, you'll definitely need to be accompanied by someone thats familiar with the terrain.
We hereby proudly introduce EMG (EKO MARKET GUIDE).
Call us on 07060828465 for enquiries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by anenymasng(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Staro:

Where is Jankara?

Just off nnamdi azikwe. Mandillas buys from there to display in there shops at higher prices
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by richiewrites(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Please where can one who wants to start a wholesale business in Benin city get products like groundnut oil, semovita, poundo, spices, butter, salad cream, bags of rice in Lagos?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Staro: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2019
livinbygrace:

Its on island and that is where they sell human parts (MENUMO )those days.

Wow
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by RotimiBliss: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
pls where in Idumota can I get nice female gowns at cheap price ? pls I need urgent reply, I want to get them in wholesale prices.......help a bro
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Just go to marina near FCMB headquarters and CBN you will see enough suits and office and corporate wears
blissboss32:
thanks a million for this op. i have been looking foR Athread like this where i can buy suits and wears for men at a cheap price.
do you know where i can get suits and mens wears

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by qleap2all(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
What of corporate gift items, sourvenirs etc? Thank you
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2019
AYOMITIDE1982:
Nice one..Pls, I need someone to help me with the name of any locally made rice that is sweet and edible.I,ve tried some many,but all tasteless.
Thanks.
Go and buy cassava, corn, yam or potato, you are not going to die if you don't eat Rice!

Rice, rice, rice,rice Every time Rice this, rice that.

Nigerians and rice.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Funkybabee(f): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
ursullalinda:
God one OP......but you didn't stress "shine your eyes" .......if you are a lady your hand bag must be in front....for guys no back wallet....once you here follow me I get am for our second shop na "oso afia be dat" them no get shop, they are agents. All the best to the new comers....me I don become baba.

please where can I get ladies slippers at wholesales, I want to get some goods like shoes for christmas sales but want to add ladies slippers or sanders to it.

any suggestions or connections
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2019
OP where can i buy weed, highrade weeds in Lagos. This thing I am smoking here is shit. No taste.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Gabson001(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
DaudaAbu:

For okrika i believe your best bet is yaba or super in iyana paja deπending on where you are coming frm and which one is closer to you

But be careful esp in that iyana ppaja axis, one chance full there
Thanks alot bro

I appreciate
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2019
ruzell86:

What will I get, if I do this work for you..?
This is the problem with you Nigerians.

Why not do the favour first, you never know, You might get more than you are asking for.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ursullalinda(f): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Funkybabee:

please where can I get ladies slippers at wholesales, I want to get some goods like shoes for christmas sales but want to add ladies slippers or sanders to it.

any suggestions or connections

It depends on the class of thing you want to sell....they have China, US plaza, Italian too
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ursullalinda(f): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2019
sonature1:

Those guys once did that to me with a TV set.
Wetin God go judge for this life plenty.
It happened in Alaba International.
My first experience buying tokunbo TV.
They sold non-tested in the place of tested.
Even with my 50k, the best TV I could get was something that looks like a box hanging on my wall.
I've moved on though, but I will never visit Alaba again.
As a matter of fact, I've stopped buying fairly used things.
If I don't have the money for a brand new product, I will be patient and save for it.
Alaba is like a den of criminals, Where people work collectively to defraud new buyers.
To everyone reading this, don't go to Alaba for the first time alone.
Go with someone who has been buying electronics from the market.

I feel ur pain, I have been to Alaba a couple of times too....but I went with pple twice b4 I gather moral go alone....but there road now is a no no. Them be thieves no be say u talk am....but Lagos na shine ur eyes
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Maryclaire1(f): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Nice info
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Acrossthebridge: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2019
For the employed and unemployed

https:///BmjO78iQMeKDhZ7DWhyhg8
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Tripletmom: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2019
@OP, please,where can I get varieties of senator materials for men.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Arogunmasa(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
superlife:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-0u365nDWh6s/XbpcakvWbtI/AAAAAAAAATU/1v8uvvnijgsrqvI0pCdPWnx5luQ-G51agCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/idu.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: https://www.gistyoulove.com/2019/10/simple-secrets-of-buying-goods-at-more.html

There are quality stuffs in idumota at wholesale prices if you know where to look. I ave bought an omega wrist watch for 5k in jankara . 1 week later i saw the same watch at mega plaza selling for 10k. Every product get hin line. Provisions - oke arin
Vegetable oil, cooking spices etc.- alakoro, iddita streets
Cultelery set, cooking wares- Holloway street,jonah lane in oke arin
Perfumes and cosmetics - balogun and issa Williams streets
Wine and liquor - issa willams

There's a lane off nnamdi azikwe just b4 i get to tom Jones building there u can get underwear, boxers, singlets, socks whatever na the main line bi dat. Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2019
If you need someone who can follow you shopping and buying whatever you need in Idumota, kindly call 09017__15__05__33 for cheap services. I will give you my personal address and any other things for legitimacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by AYHONEY(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2019
good one from the person who posted this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020 / Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.