Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid (20013 Views)

PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid by newlandf: 2:49am On Nov 01, 2019
as
Re: Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid by Iamthoney(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2021
IamCeazer:
Dis ex goalee jst said it all.. anyday i hear dat Messi has secured a Transfer 2 anoda club dats wen i will take him serious, even if na Enyimba fc.
Are you still alive and active on here? He’s now in PSG ooo. I say make I remind you

1 Like

Re: Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid by Iamthoney(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2021
jaxxy:
Not necessarily Madrid bt he has to prove himself outside Barca even if it’s his National team. Period!
Are you still alive? Are you still active on here? He’s proved himself by winning an international trophy and moved to PSG. What other proof do you want this time? Name it and he will deliver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final / Leo Messi: Real Madrid Weaker Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Blessing Okagbare Places Last In 100m Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.