Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted (30626 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Elnino4ladies: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
First time hearing and reading about Sarah Baartman
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by BlackCrainte: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Who is dice?

I don't gamble.

Ludo I play
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by ericuzor(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
She went through alot

Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
lenghtinny:
You are offended by Dice using her picture but una still dey call her "Sarah Baartman", a name which I'm 100% sure was given to her by the same white men that derided her....

Her story was tragic but I don't see Dice using her picture is a disrespect to her... She's indeed a symbol of an African woman figure, so Dice using that might be in order... Besides if Dice no use her picture now, many for no know her story this afternoon....

But seriously, Africans need to quit this victim mentality.... White peeps na racist goats, but we Africans should stop crying like babies and turn around and embrace whatever other races sees as flaws because no race is flawless...

Everybody get hin own for body....
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Uberock: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Okayies
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Martinez39(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't see anything wrong in that.
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Sarmiz24(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
OP becareful ooo,why are u disturbing us wit dis kind tin Na...can't u call 9-1-1? Abi Shay we be lyk fire fighters ni.?
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by shogsman(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
They treat us like trash but we forget things easily.

Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by IceColdVeins(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bro my own love for yansh is outta this world.
ProfessorBerlin:
Where the devil cannot go, he send a woman with big nyash.
I like nyash Sha. I fit die for nyash.
if u know u love girls with nice nyash hit LIKE

1 Like

Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by IceColdVeins(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
From another angle.
Respect
lenghtinny:
You are offended by Dice using her picture but una still dey call her "Sarah Baartman", a name which I'm 100% sure was given to her by the same white men that derided her....

Her story was tragic but I don't see Dice using her picture is a disrespect to her... She's indeed a symbol of an African woman figure, so Dice using that might be in order... Besides if Dice no use her picture now, many for no know her story this afternoon....

But seriously, Africans need to quit this victim mentality.... White peeps na racist goats, but we Africans should stop crying like babies and turn around and embrace whatever other races sees as flaws because no race is flawless...

Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow Shocking A Nigerian artist that belongs to a generation that doesn't read uses Sarah Baartman of all people esp with reference to her ass. I am so shocked smiley
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
lenghtinny:

Because that is the only way to make a point of reference to her, you'd rather we say the lady with the massive ass ? but that will be confusing because people will assume we are referring to fair curvy lady. e get as e be sha, not african mentality but the story was that she was exploited by the white for her features and she was showcased, Making a reference to Nyash is just poor taste, not a big deal to most of us, but on twitter that's just setting food for Social justice Warriors and Left media. People are hungry for fake outrage, but to me the poster was done in poor taste. but wetin concern history and street artiste
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
also Infamy can be monitized too anyway, cheap traffic indirectly wink, the Game is the game
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
The story behind the picture is pathetic. You can't in any way decide to change the sad history by saying you are honouring/celebrating the African female form. Not all african females have that form. And Africans generally do not have regard for their women. Let's cut all that bullsh1t. Its all sexual perversion and that clearly puts 1diotic dice and those white racists on the same boat.

How will you feel if it were a male who was forcefully displayed like that because he had a big d1ck reaching his knees? Will you downplay that humiliation by saying you want to glorify the anatomy of an African man when those who were present at his exhibition only saw him as a monkey freak?

Use your brain and think!!!
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by 7pages(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
because of this lady story, I feel so disgusted seeing black lady marrying any white

if I ever date or marry a white lady, she will suffer for this in my hand
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Moscodee1990(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Who's she?
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by Legendguru: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by JastSiryin(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
No be we cause am? With our usless taste in music. Everything must be about woman, we no dey tire >:
Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by alhani: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2019

Re: Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted by newlandf: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2019
theirs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adediwura Blackgold: Use Of Intimacy Gadgets Can Turn A Lady To A Lesbian / Sunmbo Adeoye Baby Shower Photos / Femi Otedola Pays Majek Fashek’s Medical Expenses In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.