Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (33939 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Thetalker: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
The A list actress took to her Instagram page and poured praises on her daughter, Oluchi on her birthday as she turns one.

Recall she gave birth to a beautiful daughter last year. 

She captioned it " I cannot thank God enough for his blessings. This time a year ago, you made your grand entrance and my life has never been the same again. Nothing compares to the joy and laughter you bring to us. May God continue to bless you, guide and protect you. May you be a blessing to us and the whole world. We love you. Happy birthday to my boss baby.. my small madam.. the one who has my mumu button and know how to press it well".. 

afterwards, she posted a video comprising of the daughter's pictures especially her birth pictures

http://www.favytalk.com.ng/2019/08/queen-nwokoye-celebrates-daughters.html?m=1

see the beautiful pictures below

10 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Thetalker: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy birthday little princess, grow in Grace

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by okadoo: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
She's beautiful.

13 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
I no just like this geh

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Otuocha, I mean Ouch!!

5 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:
I no just like this geh
As if she cares grin

Wetin your like wan do for am?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Happy birthday little princess, grow in Grace

Chai! See as underneath of your legs are dirty

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Too bad local man doesn't know her.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by vibre: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
What's all the fuss about? As if she will not end up becoming a hoe in 16 years time sad
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
FortifiedCity:
As if she cares grin

Wetin your like wan do for am?

Like say she know you sef wey dey defend her......
Tha great defendor! tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Us na on top hollandis dem snap our own with generous application of dusting powder! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
macello4:
i dey fvck, when i don fvck finnish i will comment.
I weep for this generation....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Optimisticlady: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy birthday my beautiful name sake Oluchi, may you continue to grow in wisdom and knowledge!

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Toscarel: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cutie
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by oluscofield(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
congrats
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:

cheesy cool
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy birthday to the celebrant.. I like Queen becos she is not controversial or attention seeking actress. She only focuses on her job

12 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
ohh
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy birthday.This little girl is cute for days. Grow in grace

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:
I no just like this geh
why you go like her ?she's igbo your Yoruba, when did Yoruba people start liking igbo people?abi You don see yoruba person way buy igbo music before? Don't feel guilty is you right to hate her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by wakabout(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:

It's bleaching gone wrong. That part of the body cannot be bleached.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy birthday kiddo, the kid looks like her mom.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Joecristiano7(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Otuocha, I mean Ouch!!
ADA MBAINO... LOLZZ
Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by Lonestar124: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
We are proud of you ada ihembosi, your daughter will live long here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
wish time she born? person wei I get plans for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing / Chioma Okereke, Stephanie Linus' Sister Who Sings / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.