Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. (734 Views)

CNN Admit To Spreading Fake News In Russia / France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2019
shocked I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it, I had to watch it mutiple times just to be sure of what I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI

Cc Zoharariel, Appleyard, Scully95, Dermmy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by dermmy(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2019
It's a known fact that U.S and some Arab countries set up and trained ISIS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

That was how they trained and armed the Mujahideens during the Soviet-Afghan war. The Mujahideen that later morphed into Al-qaeda. Whatever U.S creates always comes back to hunt her. Blowback effect

The picture below shows President Ronald Reagan hosting top Mujahideen leaders in the white house during the Soviet-Afghan war. Zoharariel shared some pictures here some days ago where John McCain was meeting ISIS leaders, Al-Baghdadi was there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2019
dermmy:
It's a known fact that U.S and some Arab countries set up and trained ISIS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore

That was how they trained and armed the Mujahideens during the Soviet-Afghan war. The Mujahideen that later morphed into Al-qaeda. Whatever U.S creates always comes back to hunt her. Blowback effect

The picture below shows President Ronald Reagan hosting top Mujahideen leaders in the white house during the Soviet-Afghan war. Zoharariel shared some pictures here some days ago where John McCain was meeting ISIS leaders, Al-Baghdadi was there.
Hmmm
Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by dermmy(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Hmmm

Obama said he was training and arming moderate Syrian rebels back in 2013. Na the first time wey i hear 'moderate rebel' in my life. grin grin

Putin did a great job in Syria. When Russia came in they had a straight and clear objective. Any group be it 'moderate rebel' as U.S would call it or any other group fighting the legitimate govt in Syria are terrorists because these groups don't belong to the national army.

The 'moderate rebels' U.S sponsored in Libya are still moderating Libya with the heavy weapons they recieved to this day.

The Libyan rebels moderated U.S embassy compound in Benghazi 2012 where 4 Americans including U.S ambassador were killed. U.S is a rogue nation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by CTPlayer: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
What he meant to say is that we are speeding up the training of forces to fight ISIS. He has had multiple slips in the past,
He said on an interview "my Muslim faith" (maybe he is?), and 2 times he called his wife Michael, not Michelle.
Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
CTPlayer:
What he meant to say is that we are speeding up the training of forces to fight ISIS. He has had multiple slips in the past,
He said on an interview "my Muslim faith" (maybe he is?), and 2 times he called his wife Michael, not Michelle.
Nobody is a fool here. I heard it loudly and clearly undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by panafrican(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
ISIL forces were recruited and trained to attack the Maliki government after Al Maliki ( the iraqi prime minister) disagreed with the US administration on appointing Sunni Muslims to government positions. Maliki was for excluding the Sunni he considered as former Saddam Hussein regime supporters. But once those forces got close to the capital city ( Bagdad) they start indiscriminately slaughtering everybody , raping women, beheading people and implementing their caliphate agenda.
Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by CTPlayer: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Nobody is a fool here. I heard it loudly and clearly undecided
I don't like Obama but he probably had a gaffe here. Biden does it 20 times a day.
Re: Watch Obama Admit To Training Of ISIS/ISIL Forces. by scully95: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it, I had to watch it mutiple times just to be sure of what I heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNha3nabZeI

Cc Zoharariel, Appleyard, Scully95, Dermmy

You can imagine, see his face when he was saying it.. 'Training IS Forces'. Some on this thread would be claiming they hate Obama but like Trump.
Is there any ideological difference between the two of them ?

May be but to a limit. Trump lost the war against the axis of evil and has no choice exept to keep on telling lies so he can be voted in again. He will win the crookie dems(Axis of pure evil) again.

Another thing is I dont believe anything that comes out of U.S about killing any of their terrorist for that matter. They tried that crazy too with their Shekarau. Naija too killed that Shekarau couple of times. AL bagdadi died 5 times now on my radar.. He will soon show up again if not already dead since Russian airstrike (Russia also reported his airstrike killed Al bagdadi on my radar).

I believe Russian more. TRUMP story is just stupid. 'He killed himself with bomb vest he was wearing with his family' .. So his body is mutilated... ANyone remembr the lies they tld about Bin laden during OBAMA.. Bin Laden's body was thrown to Shark to eat. .. (OMG.. This ppl think everyone is just as stup*d as them)..

Repeasting the same thing every now and then like they are replaying the same track or lines.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Has Committed Treason / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics / SA President Cyril Ramaphosa 'Fired' By Top Politician He 'Fired' Just Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.