Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands (30790 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Prophet777: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
A very bad image for that school... Is that how it is being practiced in the developed countries of the world?

Cambridge & oxford comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Endevil: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by princessayesha(f): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kai! I love this school for this. If I was'nt in the North I would've sent my children there grin

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Cvesta(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Funny..

Affordable computers for you In Abuja.. Call or WhatsApp https:///2349057778404
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Legend44(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thank God I've graduated

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by PennywysCares(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
What do u expect
Under 18

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by tartar9(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
What of same-sex holding of hands?
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Razram: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
At last sheikh bulala visited ABU, operation koboko
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by naijadrivablog: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Glorified secondary school. grin
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Dbiz1111(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You would think they produce rocket and nuclear scientists as graduates. This is backward thinking as usual with Africans.

No be lie bro cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Dbiz1111(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you no like am biko Pakn'Go cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by xavuv: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
One would think graduates from these schools are the best ppl

EkwensuAmosu1:
grin
God knows that no matter how rich i become
none of my children will enter all these nonsense useless secondary school called private universities

that's why many of them are just academically ok but not otherwise
you'll see a full grown man behaving like a kid and at 35-40 years his parents making a crucial decisions for him including deciding for him in his martial home.

you'll hardly see a fully matured as in matured man from these secondary schools call private unis

Universities are not all about academics it's about shaping you psychologically, physically and emotionally for life ahead
that's how it is everywhere in the world
nonsense
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Uncleteekay: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
education is now a joke in Africa if want to see something funnier check out this link
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RKy-DBK95/?igshid=fcct9mhn6kw5
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by anonymous1759(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
davodyguy:
I concur

We need to restore sanity, by catching them young.

Some of us that received strict training from our parents from the 70s are better behaved than the kids of 'indomie' generation

I dey Shame for you old man

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by patorial(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I agree to this wholeheartedly

Students are in school to study not to hold hands up and down.. flog them joor

So holding hands will stop your book reading?
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by EkwensuAmosu1: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
xavuv:
One would think graduates from these schools are the best ppl

far from it
they're hardly independent in mind

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by BlackCrainte: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
University angry

All this primary schools need to be banned..
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by btadepoju: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria is a colony of the puritan world.
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Dedetwo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Emperor2463:
A video of a man stating that University students of the opposite sex caught holding hands will be flogged, has gone viral.

According to Twitter users, the announcement was made by a staff of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD). The said man described holding hands as a public display of affection and also stated that the University has launched 'Operation Koboko' which will see culprits severely punished.

Here is a video of the annoucement and twitter reactions below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/King_Sewaa/status/1189668921957343232

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/10/twitter-users-claim-abuad-will-start.html

Most Nigerians are very dumb. Does this fool realize that University is for grown men and women?

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Dedetwo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You would think they produce rocket and nuclear scientists as graduates. This is backward thinking as usual with Africans.

Even they do produce rarity of academicians, it is silly to have the thought of flogging a grown man or woman for holding hands on the campus. They could be husband and wife for carrying out loud.
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by tunary(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
I love this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by NonFarmPayrol: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
davodyguy:
I concur

We need to restore sanity, by catching them young.

Some of us that received strict training from our parents from the 70s are better behaved than the kids of 'indomie' generation

Upon all the discipline you all delivered an undisciplined country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Tamzblaze(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's not new...we've been living like that in Madonna University

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by chukzyfcbb: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tamzblaze:
It's not new...we've been living like that in Madonna University
.I wanted to say that...I think it's called Morocating there.

Na unizik boiz dey help relieve those Madonna girls of thier sexual tension during those semester breaks,lool.
No be today that school mumu wink
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by stasius: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
What if they see two girls holding hands? angry angry angry
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by stasius: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
bizhop01:
What about seen having sex?

They will burn them grin
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by witworth(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
someday animals will be making love to humans in this same school. nonsense! ordinary holding hands SMH.
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Joystark(f): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol...
Now this is funny. grin
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Solsix(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
I used to like this school until I storm into this thread.
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by ATTemi: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
......while they continuing teaching outdated syllables.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jambites (must Read)- Number Of Candidates For You Course. / FG Stops Striking University Workers’ Salary / Download Cowbell Mathematics Past Ques & Answers Free Of Charge [2009-2019] Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.