Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands (30792 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / 20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Really
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by UnusualJhay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
This school again grin grin grin

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Fariq: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Demmzy15 advanced secondary school.
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Horpeyeme65: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm E don reach dah level
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Onlyonebuhari: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
I support this, in those days no one dare do that because it will be as if you have committed a grave crime. But today they even dress naked and how will they have values in the community....
You are free to quit the school if you can't obey their rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by castro69(m): 5:08am On Nov 01, 2019
princessayesha:
Kai! I love this school for this. If I was'nt in the North I would've sent my children there grin

Nothing wrong with that....i lived in the south more than half of my life and i am from the north.
Ur kids will have a balanced outlook to life in nigeria for sure.

3 Likes

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by CeterisXVII: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
davodyguy:
I concur

We need to restore sanity, by catching them young.

Some of us that received strict training from our parents from the 70s are better behaved than the kids of 'indomie' generation
Talk true....when you were in university, did you hold hands with any girl, and you were flogged for it? undecided
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Annie001: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Abuad na scam
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by landnewf: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
we'd
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by Tamzblaze(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
.I wanted to say that...I think it's called Morocating there.

Na unizik boiz dey help relieve those Madonna girls of thier sexual tension during those semester breaks,lool.
No be today that school mumu wink

The girls too(wan dey form for boiz for school o) dey make things difficult
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by eminencetoba: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
A school administrator?
Having difficulty getting teachers for scarce subjects ?

Visit www.syllaboss.com.ng now to place request for teachers, they are right with us

With us, hiring is in lesser time, no stress and at NO COST!
Plus
We train our teachers on workplace ethics and student-teacher relationship

>>GET STARTED
www.syllaboss.com.ng

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Kittex7:
It's very good for them
Private University Students not that matured from home... So let them go and learn in the advance secondary school. Can't let my children go private university sha. Na wa
I totally agree with you.many of them are teenagers that have a very premature IQ

mummy will follow them to school to help them do registration lipsrsealed

Any small challenge in school, they lack Zero emotional stamina to cope.immediately call daddy lipsrsealed

Assignment is too hard,they call mummy lipsrsealed

Lecturer shouts at them for acting like the premature individuals that they're they start crying lipsrsealed

Hence they should be given such treatment.theyre so naieve but their obesity makes them think they are mature lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Talk true....when you were in university, did you hold hands with any girl, and you were flogged for it? undecided
no they weren't and that is because there was still a little bit of sanity in the educational sector

Immature kids weren't admitted into school even if your father is Bill gates.it was 18 upwards that were admitted so there was a certain level of maturity and common sense being displayed but now go to Universities you will be seeing children and you have to look around whether you are still in a university

Na over indulgent millennials full school now

Those days we can't be going for lecturers and be wearing earpiece or headphones in our ears undecided

Lecturers cannot be teaching or talking to us and we will be wearing headphones

When you see undergraduate students you won't doubt whether he's a tout or student

the most notorious is the high intake of narcotics. lipsrsealed
If they're not taking marijuana it's Colorado lipsrsealed

Disgracing themselves and their parents lipsrsealed

The one that makes me cringe the most you will see some mothers dragging the box of their children to school (university o) when they are about to start a new session on their way to the hostel while the boy is walking empty handed and even bouncing and even stopping to greet some of his mates on the way lipsrsealed

Yet these same people expect to be treated like adults when all their character reeks of childisness cheesy
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
I support this, in those days no one dare do that because it will be as if you have committed a grave crime. But today they even dress naked and how will they have values in the community....
You are free to quit the school if you can't obey their rules
seconded

A lot of millennials are becoming deliquents

They want to turn university premises to mini brothels and drug centres

They should go and do all that in their father's house
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2020
anonymous1759:

I dey Shame for you old man
shame for yourself because many of you are a bundle of embarrassment in learning and character

You lack basic Social skills,basic courtesy and decency

All you want to do is drugs, reckless sex and partying
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2020
anonymous1759:

I dey Shame for you old man
shame for yourself because many of you are a bundle of embarrassment in learning and character

You lack basic Social skills,basic courtesy and decency

All you want to do is drugs, reckless sex and partying undecided
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Dedetwo:

Most Nigerians are very dumb. Does this fool realize that University is for grown men and women?
yes not teenagers or post kids who are not ready to grow up
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2020
Dedetwo:

Even they do produce rarity of academicians, it is silly to have the thought of flogging a grown man or woman for holding hands on the campus. They could be husband and wife for carrying out loud.
married couples aren't students lipsrsealed

If you are matured enough to be married then you shouldn't be in school and if you're in school,keep your marriage shenanigans out of the school undecided

Even married lecturers in same school don't hold hands in public or do public display they keep that at home
Re: ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands by dangotesmummy: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
.I wanted to say that...I think it's called Morocating there.

Na unizik boiz dey help relieve those Madonna girls of thier sexual tension during those semester breaks,lool.
No be today that school mumu wink

lol no wonder there is high cases of STDs,herpes simplex in your clinics lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jambites (must Read)- Number Of Candidates For You Course. / FG Stops Striking University Workers’ Salary / Tragedy Averted As A Spinning Ceiling Fan Falls In Unilag Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.