Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 (514 Views)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by DonXavi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Woman pleasantly shocked as her mother dresses her daughter in shoes she wore 35 years ago on her 1st birthday

A woman was shocked when her mother produced the shoes she wore on her first birthday and dressed her daughter in it for school.

@onyii_barbie had no idea the shoes she wore in 1985 still existed until her mother brought it out to dress her granddaughter in it.

Sharing a photo of her wearing the shoe on her first birthday as her mother carried her and another of her daughter wearing the same shoe for school 35 years later, Onyii wrote: "Hmmmm na so I dey today as my mum dressed my baby girl for school today guess what I saw my mum wore my Ada(daughter) d same shoe I wore on my first birthday which was in 1985 this woman can keep things for Africa. Luv you mum."

https://mynewsghana.net/woman-shocked-as-her-mother-dresses-her-daughter-in-shoes-she-wore-35-years-ago-on-her-1st-birthday/

Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by austinsmat(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
NNE amaka
Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by DonXavi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Our manufacturers no go die of hunger this days. They will manufacture the one that you will buy today and it will spoil tomorrow and apart from that our Nigerian roads with water everywhere no go allow the shoe to last.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by angelEmade: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol
Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by YungJo207(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Original leather.
Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by sweetonugbu: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
She is a conservator
Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by Dreal1247: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Message, a baby today becomes a mother tomorrow. So also one is walking closely to the grave. Think eternity, think Jesus. Heaven at last I wish everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pleasantly Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35 by Omojudy: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Quality shoes with good keeping by a great Woman.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Man Challenges His Ex-wife To Sword Fight To Settle Legal Disputes / . / Husband Discovers His Wife Was A Man After Many Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.