Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (38319 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Erastuslove: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
She don dey gather sense small now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by fidtopade: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2019
What is the last price for the generator?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by fidtopade: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
What is the last price for the Generator?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by sivel(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2019
There is a difference between private wealth and public wealth. Whatever wealth she has is for herself. She is not a member of government. The top 10 wealthiest people in Nigeria can eliminate poverty in Nigeria if they choose to do so. But again their wealth is private. Appreciate your sister for showing some love even if she did it for the camera.
GraGra247:
And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

MODIFIED: IF YOU HATE MY COMMENT YOU HATE TRUTH.

HUG THE NEXT NEPA TRANSFORMER AND FEEL BETTER.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good one Tonto!

Well done for this act of kindness

Givers never lack.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Cyynywhite: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good one tonto... something tells me she might contest for an important position in d country soon..... Good one tonto... something tells me she might contest for an important position in d country soon.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.