Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover (42368 Views)

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by AcuraZDX: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
There was confusion, mixed with drama in the early hours of today along Lagos-Badagry expressway between SARS operatives and some boys heading for a show.

One of the boys identified as Zlantan Junior, in a viral video, could be seen challenging one of the officers who allegedly slapped him.

While others were busy querying the officers for tagging them armed robbers just because of driving a Range Rover.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4SeWNPAobi/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/boys-heading-for-a-show-in-lagos-harassed-tagged-armed-robbers-by-sars/

2 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by AcuraZDX: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria, where every young man driving a car is a criminal

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Princeton92(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
But what if that car is owned by their friend who borrowed them OR they hired the car?

Na wa oo

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by danny56: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Every lawlessness you see is a ripple effect from the presidency.... undecided

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Holyvurgin17(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
A guy

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by bart10: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Like davido said. They are all mad that youths are making it in this trying times compare to their time when every thing was right and they still didn't attain anything meaningful with their lives

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by SoftP(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
W
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by BlackCrainte: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good

They should be jailed pending when they will be made to face the court of law

God bless The Nigerian Police Force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by 1mrprolific7(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Holyvurgin17:
A guy who was our former neighbor went to rob yesterday night, police caught them then...he denied it and even said that he slept in our hostel yesternight ....then police asked him to describe the place he slept and he described our hostel in oto awori
This morning around 11 am police came to our hostel and they arrested my roommate who is the only one around...he told them that those thiefs did not sleep over in our hostel that it was all lies but they arrested him and locked him up since morning...we also went to school to mobilise student Union leaders who went to the police station to protest but they chased everyone out
Now they said he is a partner in crime and that he will be charged to court on criminal case... please any good Samaritan to come to our help coz I don't know what to do again .....right now I can't go to hostel for fear of being arrested too and tagged a criminal
Please any body who can help us should call me on 08122934592 we are innocent students

I'm a girl. I'm transferring my power to you.
Go and slap the police.

12 Likes

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Thisis2raw(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
The any of this uniformed fools try this nonsense with me, they(any officer or officers) will see how the courtroom smells.
I'll go extra mile to exart my own revenge

1 Like

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Freemanbobble: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Okay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by ngwababe(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
In Aba, even if you're inside keke, they will still stop the keke man and order you to come down, this is just unfair.

31 Likes

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by iamapplord(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Maldini213: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Get rich or die trying

Money must be made by any means

Please if you don't have up to 50m in ya account don't quote me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by thugRat: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Zoogeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by aspirebig: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
So sad, ignorance and envy on the part of the officers make them feel all youths inside a big car is into crime...

A friend had similar experience too in Lagos for years because he was driving an SUV, that is over a decade now, before this recent proliferation of 'Benz and Yahoo boys' everywhere.

You could see the anger on their faces and smell of alcohol while they were interrogating you.

Quarelling with Nigerian Policemen on the road is very 'Risky, even riskier than driving at 180kmp/h.

You could be shot dead, and they will noise for few weeks, but you are dead and gone for life. Be polite with them.

19 Likes

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Nolongthing3669: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
An officer slapping someone u supposed protect.
If na for night, that guy would have been dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Emmacula8(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hee! This SARS again, nawa for dem o

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Kendumazy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmm
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Kenzboi1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
This people are so useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by PropertyBase: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
These SARS officials are really getting out of hand! Intimidating people upandan!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by CONFAMA: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Holyvurgin17:
A guy who was our former neighbor went to rob yesterday night, police caught them then...he denied it and even said that he slept in our hostel yesternight ....then police asked him to describe the place he slept and he described our hostel in oto awori
This morning around 11 am police came to our hostel and they arrested my roommate who is the only one around...he told them that those thiefs did not sleep over in our hostel that it was all lies but they arrested him and locked him up since morning...we also went to school to mobilise student Union leaders who went to the police station to protest but they chased everyone out
Now they said he is a partner in crime and that he will be charged to court on criminal case... please any good Samaritan to come to our help coz I don't know what to do again .....right now I can't go to hostel for fear of being arrested too and tagged a criminal
Please any body who can help us should call me on 08122934592 we are innocent students

Guy, goto Twitter and find @segalink then narrate this story to him. Them go release am sharp sharp.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by sylve11: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Good

They should be jailed pending when they will be made to face the court of law

God bless The Nigerian Police Force

to type just dey hungry you abi na wetin? Nor be by force to comment than to dey talk anyhow. undecided cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Mokason28: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart.... I fear who no fear SARS ... Bunch of untamed animals

8 Likes

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by StupidNLmods: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Can't count the number of times they have stopped me whenever I'm going for a movie shoot.. I will just open my phone and show them my pics with top nollywood celebrities and also show them videos of when I'm on set.
Sharp sharp they will hail me and let me go.. I'm tired of them angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by israelmao(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
If centre can't hold don't expect anything to stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kidnapped With Her Car (photo) / Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / Soldier Kills Woman In Ondo Army Barracks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.