Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's (2608 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Is Scam. / Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Now that Jumia Black Friday is around the corner, we hope you know that it doesn’t last forever (it ends on November 29th!)

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Make sure your bank account is loaded and ready to go each day. (If you’ve finished your salary, you’re on your own.)

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Keep your wish list updated because you deserve all the pampering you can get!

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Visit your bank and let them know that if they mistakenly cut your money on top of ‘ATM Maintenance’, they’ll be in trouble. (Shout for the manager well so they’ll take you seriously.)

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
For those that are serious about this, make sure you clear out your wardrobe and prepare for all the babies you’ve already ordered

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
When you’re ordering away and your friends say Black Friday is a scam…Don’t mind them, they’re just bad belle people

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Has your internet provider been messing up lately? Call and shout for them this minute! (Can’t just be there making people miss the best deals with error message)

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Forget light, you and your generator should be like this till Black Friday is over:  (Trusting NEPA will only lead to heartbreak.)

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Keep all the phones, laptops and iPads in your house charged, at ALL times. 5 more days is not beans oh!

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Start praying everyday against all the oversabi people that want the site to crash. (The devil is a liar! When phone day has not reached!)

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
For your own good, download the Jumia App NOW so you can monitor all the amazing deals. (Don’t say we didn’t try to help you though).

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
How you and your squad should set up all your gadgets first thing in the morning before 8 a.m!

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
https://blog./step-step-guide-surviving-jumia-black-sales-season/

that's the source, before all these Mr Perfect Gurus come for me.
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cc

Lalasticlala
Dragnet
Honsule
Mizik
Noobody
MrBONE2
kestolove95
GrammarNazi1
TechCapon
Faithfull18
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
wink
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ojeda93:
See below ���

source
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by Timileyin1234(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
This buddy that is tagging kestolove95 will not make heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by bamac(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
skywalker240:
Now that Jumia Black Friday has started, we hope you know that it doesn’t last forever (it ends on November 29th!)
Started ke! Op stop it now... Till 8th of November.

And to avoid super stories this time it is advisable you order through Jumia agents that knows his/her work... Black Fridays are when issues of different kinds surfaces, I can only fight for issues of orders made by me. Let's avoid coming and shouting Jumia on nairaland after bad experience.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

1 Like

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
bamac:
Started ke! Op stop it now... Till 8th of November.

And to avoid super stories this time it is advisable you order through Jumia agents that knows his/her work... Black Fridays are when issues of different kinds surfaces, I can only fight for issues of orders made by me. Let's avoid coming and should Jumia on nairaland after bad experience.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
You're � I should've said 8th

my bad cheesy

you must get me lidoc*** come Nov 8th grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by faithfull18(f): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lol, you want me to use up my data on this your thread abi

1 Like

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by bamac(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
skywalker240:

You're � I should've said 8th

my bad cheesy

you must get me lidoc*** come Nov 8th grin

Lol.
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, you want me to use up my data on this your thread abi
grin

madam calm down, just prepare for the showdown. I hope you're having a great day cheesy
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Timileyin1234:
This buddy that is tagging kestolove95 will not make heaven
My name has been glued to the book of life even before my unblical cord was formed grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by faithfull18(f): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
skywalker240:

grin

madam calm down, just prepare for the showdown. I hope you're having a great day cheesy
I think I am wink
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by MrBONE2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
skywalker240:
Cc

Lalasticlala
Dragnet
Honsule
Mizik
Noobody
MrBONE2 grin
Kestolove95 grin
GrammarNazi1
TechCapon
Faithfull18

Thanks for Mentioning me and our Lovely SiSi grin

And I just wish Jumia will make prices of their Goods as Low and affordable as our Lovely SiSi Kestolove95 approval price specs grin

What ya say Buddy grin

1 Like

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by Timileyin1234(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
MrBONE2:

And I just wish Jumia will make prices of their Goods as Low and affordable as our Lovely SiSi Kestolove95 approval price specs grin

What ya say Buddy grin

1 Like

Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
MrBONE2:

What ya say Buddy grin
Am in grin

i know it would be Kestolove95 Standard grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
faithfull18:
I think I am wink
would be needing your service soon, data is must grin Jumia must hear word.
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by faithfull18(f): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2019
skywalker240:

would be needing your service soon, data is must grin Jumia must hear word.
Badamuwa, we are always here to meet your data needs grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by skywalker240(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
faithfull18:
Badamuwa, we are always here to meet your data needs grin
yes oo, black friday must be data friday grin
Re: The Step By Step Guide To Survive Jumia Black Sale's by landnewf: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2019
they'll

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know If My Bb Bold 5 Is Original? / Can I Connect My Blackberry Via Wifi Or USB To Browse With My Laptop / Xiaomi Redimi Note 7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.