Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra (24022 Views)

Two Children Kidnapped In Ogun Church During Good Friday Service / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi / Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by ManirBK: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Two children, who were kidnapped from Gombe State and taken to Anambra State, have been reunited with their parents.

The children were kidnaped while playing along with other children in their parents’ compound. The three suspects are; Patience Opia from Cross River, Ejece Obi, from Anambra State and Blessings John from Bauchi State.

Parading the suspects, the Anambra State Commissioner for Police, John Abang, through the state Police Public Relations Officer, Haruna Mohammed, said the children were kidnapped from Gombe State and were rescued in Anambra State, through intelligence network of security operatives in the state.

According to him, the children who were rescued and put in the welfare department of the police, on sighting their parents, rushed and held them.
He said before the children were released, it was confirmed that people who came to claim them were truly their biological parents.

He said the principal suspect, Blessings John, had claimed that she was the biological mother of one of the children while the other one belonged to her late sister.

Abang also said that the suspects had concluded plans to sell each of the children at the cost of N750,000 before luck ran out on them.

Speaking to Daily Trust, their father, Abdulaziz Suleman, said the children were playing in their compound when they were kidnapped.

He said they were grateful to God for enabling them to see their children again after 20 days in the hands of kidnappers. According him, they discovered their children were found in Anambra through the social media.

“One of our neighbours saw the pictures of the boys on the social media that they were rescued in Anambra State, and alerted us. When we confirmed that they were our children, we decided to come down to Anambra State to reclaim them. When the children saw us, they ran to us,” he stated.

While speaking to Daily Trust, Opia who hawks sachet water at the Onitsha main market, said Blessing came to her and told her that one of the children was her child, while the other was her late sister’s child and that they needed somebody to help in training them in school.
According to her, she told her (Blessing) that she did not know any person who can take care of the children, but promised to find someone who can assist.

She also said that after some time, she found Ejece Obi and narrated the story to her, after which she promised to be of assistance.
“I don’t know the lady apart from when she came to Onitsha and claimed that she was robbed by armed robbers.

Also I didn’t know that there were price tags on the boys. I am just hearing about the N750,000 price for each of the boys. I am not aware of any intention to sell the boys,” she said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2-children-kidnapped-in-gombe-found-in-anambra.html?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by ManirBK: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
I'm starting to think that probably half of Anambra people could be a product of kidnappings from the north. The FG should perform DNA test and bring back home our kidnapped brothers in that state. The chibok & dapchi girls may also be traced there as well.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by helinues: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm

@ the poster above, Is like saying half of northerners are Boko haram members?

Do you agree?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by wwwihy: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nawa o... Come and defend yourself.. Whether you are truly son of the soil or naturalised through kidnapping

9 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by ManirBK: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
wwwihy:
Nawao
Why ipob terrors too like Hausa children like this?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by delpee(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is getting too much. Why would any woman steal another's child to sell like ordinary goods? It's a wicked thing to do ...simply heartless. I just don't understand. Sad!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Hmmm

Do you agree?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by gaetano: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
undecided
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Pabloosas(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Sunofgod(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kidnapping = for random

Abduction ≠ kidnapping!

The kids were stolen.... probably to be sold as house boys!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by ogbolo13: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked How they transfer their victims to far locations without being detected is what baffles me.

15 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
And let the tribal war begins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Omoluabi16(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
Why ipob terrors too like Hausa children like this?
This narrative you people are pushing there, you better be careful. I can see how you are adding ethnic coloration to this.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Kapilta(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
I'm starting to think that probably half of Anambra people could be a product of kidnappings from the north. The FG should perform DNA test and bring back home our kidnapped brothers in that state. The chibok & dapchi girls may also be traced there as well.
lmao. You are so right. They engage in this baby selling of a thing too much. They kidnap from the west too.

What baffles me most is how they'd in turn raise the kids to hate on their own. Smh

19 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by WisdomFlakes: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Seems Anambra is fast turning into a traffickers' den where they trade in stolen kids. What's going on over there?

9 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Patrioticman007(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
What ?. This conspiracy by cankerous of worms aka C.a.N. to Christianize Northern Nigeria Muslims children will never see the light of the day, insha Allah. These evil elements are heartless, the crusades that they did in the middle east is not enough, the want to bring it back to Africa. Let's those hash tag hypocrites do another # bring back our children. To show the world what Nigerian Muslims are facing at the hands of the evil churches. They lack the empathy of a mother that nursed her child for 9months only for it to be stolen and Christianized. Chai there is God oooo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by angelEmade: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
kidnappers, yahoo boys and politicians...I don't know which is more dangerous

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Kapilta(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
LegendHero:
Anambra people are really dealing with the North.

If the Emirs of the North don’t start on a begging spree to Anambra now, it might be too late for them because by 2025, 50% of children in the north would have been kidnapped to Anambra and re-molded with a flat kind of head structure.

I think this is the new form of population control strategy deployed by the Anambrarians to reduce the influence of the North in terms of population.

If anybody quote me, I’ll tell them to kidnap you too!
Please don't tell them to kidnap me oo, i cannot come and bear Shukudi at this my old age ooo grin

34 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by ursullalinda(f): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wonders shall never cease.....what is the meaning of this?
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by nagoma(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Even Nnamdi Kanu is probably a Hausa/Fulani boy kidnapped and sold in that Onitsha special market for hausa slaves.
Perhaps his real name was Namadi Kano.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by letusbepieces: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Y are they looking so well looked after?

The kidnappers even took better care of them, than their parents.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
Hmmm

Do you agree?

So it's now you agree that BH is a few disgruntled elements claiming to be Muslims.But in other threads,u see some fools abusing the north and Muslims because of some black sheep called BH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by htweet(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't know how to say this without sounding a tribal bigot but has anyone noticed the recent trend in these kidnappings...how the victims get picked up in the north and end up down south...basically the South East ?!!

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Drag A Policeman Trying To Shield A Traffic Offender In Lagos / Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m / Woman Arrested While Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.