Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (46973 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Guyman02: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eastlink:
For other points I agree, but for the both soups up there don't even try that nonsense. Massage ego no wahala, but never you gift Igbo origin soups to other tribes.
Nsala soup is an Owerri soup with the same cooking style as Oha, Ofe Owerri and Onugbu. To tell you a truth, Ndi Owerri kept a festival day aside for the celebration of Ofe Nsala which fake ego massagers like you don't even know about.
Okazi on the other hand is a name of a leaf sourced from Igboland. The Akwa-Cross have their own version which is Afang with a seperate different cooking style.
We borrowed a lot from the Akwa-Cross and they too borrowed a lot from us. If I don't counter this your big mouth, most people will begin to think the two soups were an Akwa Ibom invention which isn't.

Thanks for the update. It's mutual cooperation grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by miketayo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

I want you to edit the site now add the proforce the Columbian firm in the site and show us since anybody can edit

Lol give me the wiki link, I ll edit it and show u and add I told u so at d end
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by miketayo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

I want you to edit the site now add the proforce the Columbian firm in the site and show us since anybody can edit

There u go

Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
miketayo:

There u go
cant see anything

Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by GalaticHorde: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
tartar9:

I guess you should start disrespecting your parents then undecided
Being ungrateful to the tools God uses in uplifting you is ungratefullness to God.
how did GOD use Nigeria to uplift innoson? Carry your dependency republic to one side abeg
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by miketayo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
cant see anything

Someone else reverted my edit.
Go there click edit write wat u like and click save.
I have created wiki pages for 2 movies and a firm. It's no big deal

Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Anambralstson: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Anambralstson: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
miketayo:

Someone else reverted my edit.
Go there click edit write wat u like and click save.
I have created wiki pages for 2 movies and a firm. It's no big deal
They monitor your edition once you key in wrong information it will be reverted,
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by miketayo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

They monitor your edition once you key in wrong information it will be reverted,

they don't know what info is wrong or right. if u create a page and someone else edit it, u will get a mail, that ur page has been edited and u should check the information.
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Alexo4real post=83648010][/quote]lol do I care where your from??
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
PureFace1:

You sound like you are already rotting away in hell

suit yourself In hell
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Kennyswagz2: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

abeg tell when them start to they use innoson for Ghana oooh gringringrin
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by mbos: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
tartar9:

I guess you should start disrespecting your parents then undecided
Being ungrateful to the tools God uses in uplifting you is ungratefullness to God.

IS NIGERIA HIS PARENTS?

OR HIS ANCESTORS WHO EXISTED BEFORE THE ZOO

LONG LIVE BIAFRA
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by mbos: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
letusbepieces:
Our Akwa Ibom brothers are the closest Igbo will ever have in Nigeria.

Their love is unconditional.

We never one day hear dem say Igbo domination.

If Biafra come today, we are guaranteed they are coming with us, with little or no effect.

Nwanne di na Mba...

THEY ARE BIAFRANS AS WELL
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by mbos: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
ada9ja:
After they will say buhari govt is against the IBOs.....all these good news about innoson and patronage, the previous govt didn't allow such to happen...prove me wrong!!!!!

Instead is the IBOs that are fighting him...especially their tout group....

SHELL IS NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF BUHARI'S GOVT. BUT UNDER D DUTCH AND BRITISH.

P.O.C
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by mbos: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ausrichie:

Until you live with them your perception of them will change angry
THEY LIVE WITH US HERE IN ABA. PLENTY. DEY NO GET PROBLEM.
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by mbos: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
PureFace1:

Proforce is not recognize by only Idiotic Osus

So if Proforce with manufacturing plant in Ogun state is not an indigenous company so it is Innoson that reassemble Chinese Cars is the Indigenous company?

When the house of reps speaker was making a case for indigenous Nigerian manufacturing company, he included Proforce but I don't expect shit head Idiotic Osu to recognize Proforce.

Innoson rebadges Chinese Cars and you call it indigenous company, Osu can be really funny

CROSS THE NIGER AND COME TO INNOSON PLANT AT NNEWI AND SEE 4 URSELF.

STOP SPECULATING

INNOSON MANUFACTURES THE CHASIS AND BODY FROM RAW IRON SHEETS THE INTERIOR
THE ELECTRICALS, THE WHEELS AND TIRES AS WELL AS THE THE DASH BOARD

OTHER AUTO PARTS MAKER IN NNEWI ON SUPPLY
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by mbos: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
ada9ja:

Am from obowo LGA in IMO state but not as stupid as Igbos and demented yorubas

THEN U MUST BE A "NIGERIAN DREAM SHALL BE HEALTHY" DREAMER
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Obdk: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
PureFace1:

Proforce is not recognize by only Idiotic Osus

So if Proforce with manufacturing plant in Ogun state is not an indigenous company so it is Innoson that reassemble Chinese Cars is the Indigenous company?

When the house of reps speaker was making a case for indigenous Nigerian manufacturing company, he included Proforce but I don't expect shit head Idiotic Osu to recognize Proforce.

Innoson rebadges Chinese Cars and you call it indigenous company, Osu can be really funny

What proforce do is buy toyoga car strip it and armor it with d proforce badge. The bullion bus fidelity bank ikeja uses. Is Toyota with proforce badge
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by ada9ja(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
mbos:

SHELL IS NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF BUHARI'S GOVT. BUT UNDER D DUTCH AND BRITISH.

P.O.C
if Buhari govt is not favourable, shell will not partronize or innoson will not strive
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
interesting.

i would really like to be a fly on the wall in shell technical meetings to see how this scaled through

most chinese built cars do not meet western safety ratings
shell takes HSE very seriously

there is also the QA issue.
a toyota truck [what they typically use in shell] will last 10 to 20 years
how long will innosons vehicles last in heavy service?

years ago, in my old office, some misguided people in management had the great idea of buying kia trucks for our field guys. within two years all the trucks were grounded. we never bought kia trucks again.
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by tck2000(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some people eh
Re: Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) by landnewf: 2:22am On Nov 06, 2019
or

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.