Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai (6839 Views)

I Am Planning To Go On A Vacation Within Nigeria, Please I Need Recommendations? / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by IamR: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blacktail:
Glory to God... I arrived dubai few hours ago.

Many ups and down... But thank God I have backup

From Egypt air transit wahala... No hotel, we slept in the hotel, and the cold is very much, the Ac was on not like Nigeria Ac than can't blow dust away.

UBA bank wahala of not profiling my card when I requested so I can use it here, and allowing the atm here debit me with dispensing.

To the formal hotel I booked and already cancel few weeks ahead debiting me, which deprive me access to the funds to pay my new hotel.... I had no choice than to cancel one for another.

Well am here and I believe I should have a good memory.
"No hotel, we slept in the hotel"
Pls can you explain?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Emmyk(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
7Alexandre:

The cost of hotel is very cheap,

Is the hotel located close to Deira?

And do you mind sending the hotel name to me through Private Message?

I’m planning a trip next March with my Girlfriend to Dubai.

Hi. smiley

If you are planning a budget trip, contact 'Irinajo' on IG. They are a travel company that organises group tours.

Total cost about 400k which includes;

Visa -single entry.

City tour,

Hotel - Hotel Ibis in Al Barsha a 3star hotel close to downtown Dubai.

Breakfast -about 4 hours of buffet every day.

Desert Safari,

Etihad is the airline. It lands in Abu Dhabi then Etihad bus transfers you to Dubai. About an hour trip.

And if you aren't on a budget trip, you can still contact them to plan it for you. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by IamR: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Emmyk:

Hi. smiley

If you are planning a budget trip, contact 'Irinajo' on IG. They are a travel company that organises group tours.

Total cost about 400k which includes;

Visa -single entry.

City tour,

Hotel - Hotel Ibis in Al Barsha a 3star hotel close to downtown Dubai.

Breakfast -about 4 hours of buffet every day.

Desert Safari,

Etihad is the airline. It lands in Abu Dhabi then Etihad bus transfers you to Dubai. About an hour trip.

And if you aren't on a budget trip, you can still contact them to plan it for you. cheesy
Are they on twitter?
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Blacktail: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
IamR:

"No hotel, we slept in the hotel"
Pls can you explain?

Sorry that's an error message, I meant no hotel but we slept at the airport
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by IamR: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blacktail:

Sorry that's an error message, I meant no hotel but we slept at the airport
OK
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Efeosa5(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please, share more light in this.
Were u tasked in Dubai airport? Or Nigeria? Also, how can one pay for train ?
Blacktail:
About MMA.... Nigeria is far far backward... Nigeria is still in 1984 while other country are already in 2025...we are leaving backward and we are happy about it..... In Egypt and dubai there is nothing like virgin passport discrimination, its only in Nigeria u will see them tasking u and behaving and sounding unprofessional..... Though I was task, but I gave them only 500naira.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by ugomnaanny: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Efeosa5:
Please, share more light in this.
Were u tasked in Dubai airport? Or Nigeria? Also, how can one pay for train ?
dubai airport no get time to follow person talk self, na for 9ja airport they go wan intimidate u if its ur first time,, to get a bus card just go to any metro station its sold for 25aed with 20 aed bus fair loaded inside, its substracts via each fair u enter , as it reduced u can top up any amount u want.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Emmyk(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
IamR:

Are they on twitter?
They are.

https://twitter.com/Irinajo_NG?s=09

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Efeosa5(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thank u for your response.
It will be my first time flying come next week that's y I'm emphasising on the matter.
Does it mean when u get to the airport, they will bug u to drop money? And if u don't what happens?
Also when I get to Dubai airport, can I get the bus card there? Instead of taking a cab.
Thank u
ugomnaanny:
dubai airport no get time to follow person talk self, na for 9ja airport they go wan intimidate u if its ur first time,, to get a bus card just go to any metro station its sold for 25aed with 20 aed bus fair loaded inside, its substracts via each fair u enter , as it reduced u can top up any amount u want.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by ugomnaanny: 2:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Efeosa5:
It will be my first time flying come next week that's y I'm emphasising on the matter.
Does it mean when u get to the airport, they will bug u to drop money? And if u don't what happens?
Also when I get to Dubai airport, can I get the bus card there? Instead of taking a cab.
Thank u
carry enough PTA (personal travel allowance) while going I went with 1200$ and the immigration office told me it isnt enough that I should bribe him with 20$ I told him HELL NO, so 1200$ over 432,000 wont be enough for a 14days trip, even after I had paid for my flight fee and hotel ? He said he wants to call the hotel to confirm I told him to go ahead, he saw I was really ready and wanted to stress me by telling me to go print my hotel reservation (all these were happening inside oh) as I was about going to print he called me back and cleared me. Got to the next immigration office , he still said my money isnt enough the moment I opened my mouth they tagged me alaroro, alaroro pass joor. Lol. I dont know how to use bus from the airport thou, and dubai no be like 9ja wey u go dey ask plenty questions for airport

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by NONNYG: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Efeosa5:
Thank u
Hope you're not arriving at terminal 2, because Dubai train connect only at terminal 1 & 3

Meanwhile when you arrive, you will see the difference between 9ja immigration & UAE immigration.. you will join the queue, they will check your visa, scan your eyes & stamp your passport.. kalas

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Blacktail: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2019
NONNYG:
Hope you're not arriving at terminal 2, because Dubai train connect only at terminal 1 & 3

Meanwhile when you arrive, you will see the difference between 9ja immigration & UAE immigration.. you will join the queue, they will check your visa, scan your eyes & stamp your passport.. kalas

Nonnyg said it all... All u hear is look up.... Open eye big... Lolz, once u are scan... U Don enter dubai finally be that.... That place is well planned I tell u, and everything nah computer

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Efeosa5(f): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Wow!!!
My BTA is even less than what u had. I'm going with aed already and it's about 1700 aed
Does it mean they won't allow me? Saying it's not enough? Although my brother' already booked hotel for 2 days and paid as well.
Please enlighten me!
ugomnaanny:
carry enough PTA (personal travel allowance) while going I went with 1200$ and the immigration office told me it isnt enough that I should bribe him with 20$ I told him HELL NO, so 1200$ over 432,000 wont be enough for a 14days trip, even after I had paid for my flight fee and hotel ? He said he wants to call the hotel to confirm I told him to go ahead, he saw I was really ready and wanted to stress me by telling me to go print my hotel reservation (all these were happening inside oh) as I was about going to print he called me back and cleared me. Got to the next immigration office , he still said my money isnt enough the moment I opened my mouth they tagged me alaroro, alaroro pass joor. Lol. I dont know how to use bus from the airport thou, and dubai no be like 9ja wey u go dey ask plenty questions for airport
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Efeosa5(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2019
I'm going with Emirates, so they said it's terminal 3
NONNYG:

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by ugomnaanny: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Efeosa5:
I'm going with Emirates, so they said it's terminal 3
I used Emirate as well its terminal 3.. just hold some small small change like 200naira 500naira should incase sha. U no get wahala

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Efeosa5(f): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Hi, sorry to further bother u but I just want to confirm , can u recall the kg required for check in and hand luggage? Please
ugomnaanny:
I used Emirate as well its terminal 3.. just hold some small small change like 200naira 500naira should incase sha. U no get wahala
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Blacktail: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Efeosa5:
Wow!!!
My BTA is even less than what u had. I'm going with aed already and it's about 1700 aed
Does it mean they won't allow me? Saying it's not enough? Although my brother' already booked hotel for 2 days and paid as well.
Please enlighten me!

Concerning the bta, u don't have issue, but for the hotel stay, u may have issue here with Nigeria immigration, just hold money to settle them... Because they will tell u two days hotel is nothing.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by ugomnaanny: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Efeosa5:
Hi, sorry to further bother u but I just want to confirm , can u recall the kg required for check in and hand luggage? Please
I just went with 2 small travelling bag and my hand bag. But I think its 23kg each

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Efeosa5(f): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thank u
Blacktail:

Concerning the bta, u don't have issue, but for the hotel stay, u may have issue here with Nigeria immigration, just hold money to settle them... Because they will tell u two days hotel is nothing.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by kellz0(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bros show us pictures and update us more on your adventure in Dubai

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by seedsower(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
very informative
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by seedsower(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
thank you
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Fpxchange: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kindly shed light on the Egypt transit visa WAHALA....

quote author=Blacktail post=84262632]Glory to God... I arrived dubai few hours ago.

From Egypt air transit wahala... No hotel, we slept in the hotel, and the cold is very much, the Ac was on not like Nigeria Ac than can't blow dust away.

UBA bank wahala of not profiling my card when I requested so I can use it here, and allowing the atm here debit me with dispensing.

To the formal hotel I booked and already cancel few weeks ahead debiting me, which deprive me access to the funds to pay my new hotel.... I had no choice than to cancel one for another.

Well am here and I believe I should have a good memory. [/quote]
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Blacktail: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2019
Fpxchange:
Kindly shed light on the Egypt transit visa WAHALA....

quote author=Blacktail post=84262632]Glory to God... I arrived dubai few hours ago.

Well am here and I believe I should have a good memory.

Egypt don't have ready Hotel for u if u are on transit, we are there for seven hour plus..... Can't say if u are staying for 8 or more hours, but we slept at the airport.

Am not going with them on my next trip to dubai again.... Never, because main reason I pick Egyptair was because I tot my passport will be stamp, but NO.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Blacktail: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2019
kellz0:
Bros show us pictures and update us more on your adventure in Dubai

Many pictures to share bro.... Maybe when am settled back to Nigeria.... I would have more time to update
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by femilambor007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Guys please wake up; even if I have someone in Dubai to stay with, do I still need to book hotel?
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by aariwa(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Blacktail:

Total cost for hotel is 100k naira... I use booking.com.

Am staying 22nd to 29th
You got a very good bargain
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by registration(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Blacktail:

Total cost for hotel is 100k naira... I use booking.com.

Am staying 22nd to 29th

Thanks for this, Please I would like to know where/how you applied for the VISA, I heard it E-Visa application now, I need the correct one, since you just went there.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by omoalison: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello,
Please can you tell me when you get right information for getting the dubai visa?
Thanks

Thanks for this, Please I would like to know where/how you applied for the VISA, I heard it E-Visa application now, I need the correct one, since you just went there.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by omoalison: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Greetings,

Can you please tell me how to go about getting the duba touriste visa? for a husband and wife.
Thanks

Blacktail:
Hello frds.... Am planning a 14days trip to dubai..... Though I plan on staying for 10 days max...

I have a virgin passport..... How do I go about it

Departure date is 21st November and arrival by 29th November.

Please I need a step by step guide, am a first time traveller.
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Blacktail: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
omoalison:
Greetings,

Can you please tell me how to go about getting the duba touriste visa? for a husband and wife.
Thanks

It was done by an agent I met
Re: I Am Planning A 10days Visit To Dubai by Awamade: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pls is anyone in Dubai 23-24 Dec

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / The Way To Solve The Lagos State Transport Problem / NCAA Issues Ebola Alert To Airlines, Calls For Vigilance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.