Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? (30563 Views)

Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Ghana Must Go Boxers For Guys / Hair Wonder Natural Shampoo My Like And Dislike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
you say.?
TheGiftedOne:
...because it reeks of irresponsibility. Thank you!
Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
OH !! TheGiftedOne
Its seems You Authored a Book on "Irresponsibility"
TheGiftedOne:
...because it reeks of irresponsibility. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by africandictator(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2019
Tejiriseth:
OH !! TheGiftedOne
Its seems You Authored a Book on "Irresponsibility"
lol
Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by kemmylove101: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2019
I feel like. illiteracy and lack of exposure is the reason this police and some nigerians behave this way.
In ghana, the police will salut you or call you rastan..
I think nigeria is a sick place with frustrated humans trying to boss the other as a result of power or uniform.
Once you leave this country, your mindset changes immediately.
I have seen a tattoo police man from head to toe. i mean all is head and face is covered in tattoo in budapest..
So..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by africandictator(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2019
kemmylove101:
I feel like. illiteracy and lack of exposure is the reason this police and some nigerians behave this way.
I think nigeria is a sick place with frustrated humans trying to boss the other as a result of power or uniform.
I have seen a tattoo police from head to toe. i mean all is head and face is covered in tattoo in budapest..
So..
wow �
Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by africandictator(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2020
kemmylove101:
I have seen a tattoo police man from head to toe. i mean all is head and face is covered in tattoo in budapest..
So..
nice
Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by africandictator(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
Retrend
Re: Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? by africandictator(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Beckham Spends £1.5m On Birkin Bags / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Top Model At The Miss World 2019 / A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.