Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress (41862 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by rosalieene(f): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tembebe:
Where is this sermon when you people always bash Sophie momodu and mama Hailey in favour of Chioma?
You guys quickly forget say na born dem too born,dem no kill person.
I just hate hypocrisy
World people!!!!
Hello? who are the "you people"?
I am me, and i hate it when people bash single mothers no matter the circumstances.
If you're sexually active, you have no right to bash or insult single mothers
Re: Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Tembebe: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
rosalieene:

Hello? who are the "you people"?
I am me, and i hate it when people bash single mothers no matter the circumstances.
If you're sexually active, you have no right to bash or insult single mothers
OK,no wahala.I saw that people on this forum have the penchant for bashing Davido's baby mamas in favour of Chioma as if they have committed an unpardonable crime and I don't see good comments like the one I quoted by you,in their defense.
No offense o.
Stay well

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Threebear:
Upon all the Beauty and cleavage ....Flavour has refused to wife her.

Ladies , it takes more than body and beauty to keep a man. cool

Has she ever told you marriage is her priority or how do you know flavour is looking for a wife?? Sometimes take time to think deeply before commenting.
Re: Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by Ayomarcel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Can't believe I used to have huge crush for this lady till Flavour totori her... Beauty no dy last see as her boobs don dey fall.
Re: Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress by meobizy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
...and my day continues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Small Children Dance To Naira Marley’s “Soapy” (Photos) / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.