Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Some Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make During Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Some Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make During Orientation Camp (779 Views)

Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make During Orientation Camp / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make During Orientation Camp by harjardy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Some Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make During Orientation Camp is a list of some things that you should not do, some mistakes you should avoid and some stunts you should never think of during your stay at the NYSC orientation camp.

Human beings like to do funny things sometimes. Graduates can be so hilarious that you would never think they can be so funny in taking some decisions. Some graduates would do some things at camp and you will want to ask ‘which school did you graduated from?’
Freshinfo present to you Some Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make During Orientation CampRudeness To Soldiers and NYSC officials.
Below are the mistakes you should try to avoid:

Being Rude To Soldier.
The Soldiers are not authorized to beat you during orientation camp, but they have every right to punish you.
On a normal day, outside orientation camp, you dare not be rude to a Soldier. But people might think because they are in camp, they have every right to be rude to any Soldier.
Number one mistake you will regret is being rude to Soldiers and NYSC officials. See them as friends, mothers, and fathers. They can be like a mother to you if you behave yourself and they can be a wicked boss of you don’t respect them.
Learn to add ‘sir’ to all your conversation with soldiers and NYSC Official. That would show you are not a half-baked graduate.
Show respects and don’t be rude

Lamination of Documents
Number 2 serial mistake you should not make is to laminate your documents. Keep them very well and do not laminate any of them. Lamination is not allowed. You should read this for more clarification. Do not laminate your statement of result, Medical Certificate, Green card and call up letter. I have been writing on this lamination issue because I know that some people will still make that mistake.
I care so much about you my reader, so please do not laminate any of your documents.
READ MORE ABOUT THE POST HERE:
https://freshinfo.com.ng/some-mistakes-you-shouldnt-make-during-orientation-camp/

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Top 10 Reasons Why Corps Members Should Register For Npower Recruitment / Borno Is Safe For Your Primary Assignment – NYSC Coordinator To Corps Members / I Just Got A Debit Alert Of 25k Fr A Transaction I Didn’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.