Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics (38824 Views)

2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by FriendNG: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
The police have rescued twelve victims from an illegal spiritual healing centre at the Isheri Osun area of Ijegun in Lagos State.

The centre, called ”Blessings of Goodness Healing Church” is said to habour about twenty victims, some of whom have been in chains since 2014.

According to the police public relations officer in Lagos, Mr Bala Elkana, the chained victims are barely able to walk and had to be removed first, before law enforcement personnel evacuate the rest.

About a week ago, nineteen pregnant girls and babies were rescued from this area.

The victims, some of whom are between ages thirteen and twenty eight, were allegedly lured to Lagos with promises of jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQ6TMKTj7Y

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/31/just-in-police-rescue-12-from-healing-home-in-lagos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Christian what? You are a clown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by FriendNG: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Those looking for pictures or video, I done find 1 for you. Let's see what the hypocrite will say now. Shifting of goal activated. Oya now 1, 2, 3 go...

Asokoroaya:
Pictures or it didn't happen

inyenejo:
There's absolutely nothing like that , they want to use this to cover up the Muslim slavery recently uncovered , Christians are not like the other religion, we are sane minds.

mamaafrik:
some could just fabricate this not like the other one where we have video and pictorial evidences.

mamaafrik:
Could this be a counter jaw cut,pictorial evidence,w e need the name and address of the place.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by adekolaelect(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Christian what? You are a clown
what do you mean ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
The basis for your emphasis on "Christian" and "church" is understandable.

9 Likes

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
FriendNG:
[s]The police have rescued twelve victims from an illegal spiritual healing centre at the Isheri Osun area of Ijegun in Lagos State.

The centre, called ”Blessings of Goodness Healing Church” is said to habour about twenty victims, some of whom have been in chains since 2014.

According to the police public relations officer in Lagos, Mr Bala Elkana, the chained victims are barely able to walk and had to be removed first, before law enforcement personnel evacuate the rest.

About a week ago, nineteen pregnant girls and babies were rescued from this area.

The victims, some of whom are between ages thirteen and twenty eight, were allegedly lured to Lagos with promises of jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQ6TMKTj7Y

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/31/just-in-police-rescue-12-from-healing-home-in-lagos/[/s]

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

You have moved from supporting and defending Fulani Jihadist Herdsmen to twisting news in order to attack Christians

I have always known you for sympathizing Boko Haram and Fulani Bandits

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hypocrites?? because we asked for proof of claim??
Are u new on nairaland?? It’s a normal thing on nairaland land to ask for link including pic....why are u behaving like this is a competition??

Btw ur video ddnt play...

FriendNG:
Those looking for pictures or video, I done find 1 for you. Let's see what the hypocrite will say now. Shifting of goal activated. Oya now 1, 2, 3 go...

Cc: ManirBK

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by ManirBK: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
FriendNG:

Cc: ManirBK
I dey laugh with obasanjo face over to you Hypocrites!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by opalu: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by AsoC: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Blessings indeed

Let's Build website for your firm/company/business/store... No advance payment.

1 Like

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Gudguyz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hunnmmm

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Patrioticman007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
History is repeating itself in the Church, The Christian torture centers of medival Europe has reached Nigeria.

The Catholic Church Inquisition was hell on earth for mankind. Nigerian Christians don't read, if not they won't dare insult Islam. Google these facts before you quote me.

18 Likes

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Things dey happen inside this life o.

Just look at the filthy unhealthy environment they live.

Sad.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
West and north have same way of life.

No difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by PheelzAlmighty: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
What a shame embarassed
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by OkirikaDealer: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
I sorry for nigeria
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by PastorConnect(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
OK ooo
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Menance: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Omolua biz at it again. Tufia
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by DCmonster: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
I typed then erased my comment. I have nothing to say!
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by AlphaStyles(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Show us the church let us see ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
everything is competition to North and Muslims. should there be any justification on human humiliation in whatsoever religion disguise ?

if I exit Nigeria today, religion exit in my life. imagine someone saying indirectly that can you see church maltreatment against human to prove the two incident of maltreatment of Qur'an school kids in North?

I have never seen true Christians here who support criminality and maltreatment against humanity except religion fanatics like Muslim extremist who always find justification to embrace their fanaticism

where is the church address located and see if people won't bring it down within 5minutes

13 Likes

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:
West and north have same way of life.

No difference.
Let us all put a stop to TRIBALISM, please we beg of you!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Kennitrust(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
The name of the church is really confusing
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by StevenOba: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Does anyone even care about the root causes of such inhumane confinement? Who cares if it's a church or a mosque, Igbo or Hausa . Why should that be what we are having a social commentary on? What about the condemnation of these man's inhumanity to man?
I'm utterly disgusted. Moderators on these forum only ban members based on mundane offenses. What happens to the rule on hate speech and tribal/religious bigotry?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. angry angry . Including the administrators and moderators of this forum.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by Madibah(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Show us the church let us see ooo

Ewo werey grin

4 Likes

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by ZombieTERROR: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kennitrust:
The name of the church is really confusing

It's no church

1 Like

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83659380:
Things dey happen inside this life o.

Just look at the filthy unhealthy environment they live.

Sad.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author= post=83659465][/quote]
Re: 12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics by valarmorghulis: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
StevenOba:
Does anyone even care about the root causes of such inhumane confinement? Who cares if it's a church or a mosque, Igbo or Hausa . Why should that be what we are having a social commentary on? What about the condemnation of these man's inhumanity to man?
I'm utterly disgusted. Moderators on these forum only ban members based on mundane offenses. What happens to the rule on hate speech and tribal/religious bigotry?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. angry angry . Including the administrators and moderators of this forum.
Now u don't care if its a church or mosque? Nawa o, people Sabi pretend sha sad

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos) / Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.