Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport (4695 Views)

First Bank And Their New Admin Fee / Bitter Experience At Nigerian Embassy In Australia. / Is There A Fee To Pickup Packages In Ondo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport by babadudu04: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
Nigeria Embassy in Dublin will start to issue e-passport which is good news but the embassy will charge 50 euros for administrative fee extra on the payment you have made on-line.

Is this extra administrative charge standard and common to all Nigeria mission oversea or could this be money going to unofficial back pocket   

http://nigerianembassy.ie/notices/346.html

Re: Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport by dodoma: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
I have just checked the site, the official rate is 65USD +paypal/credit card charges(whichever you use) any additional charges should be deemed as illegal!, I guess this should be taken up with the Embassy!

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Office Sex Video Of Female Director Of Budget Goes Viral Online / Today Is My Birthday! / Why Do You Visit Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.